Aller au contenu

Mariah Carey ? Topic Actualité

Messages recommandés

Posté sur le topic de Toni Braxton :

https://pridesource.com/article/ok-pumpkin-toni-braxton-isnt-kidding-about-these-untold-stories-and-the-janet-and-mariah-duets-that-couldve-been/

toni-braxton-sex-cigarettes-1-thatgrapej

Why did we get a Whitney and Mariah duet and never a Mariah and Toni duet?

You know, Mariah had reached out to me about doing a duet, but unfortunately, it was just before I knew the bankruptcy was gonna happen (Braxton filed for bankruptcy in 1998 and 2010), but no one in the world knew. So when she asked me about doing a song together, immediately I wanted to say yes, but I couldnt because what was about to unfold.

Why arent you calling her right now?

Im gonna have to do that. There was talk about of me and Janet doing a song together on this particular project, but she was pregnant. But my people had talked about it. Perhaps you and Jan should do a song together. But, hey, maybe me and Mariah. We were neighbors for a second, so I probably shouldve reached out to her then, but its never too late. Youre actually gonna spark me to maybe talk to her about doing a remix or something. Thats actually a really good idea.

• Like 3

Bonne nouvelle, mais son fonctionnement studio est tellement irrégulier qu'elle peut avoir fini l'album dans 3 semaines comme dans 1 an. J'espère qu'elle va se donner les moyens de reconquérir son public, à défaut de séduire le grand public.

• Like 2

J'ai tellement hâte ! Je suis tellement curieux de savoir vers quoi elle se dirige musicalement ! J'espère que ça sera vraiment pour cette année, car je me rappelle que pour Elusive madame avait changé de date au dernier moment x)

• Like 1
  • Invité locked this sujet
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...