Aller au contenu

Jennifer Lopez This Is Me (OUT) NOW (Film prime vidéo et album/16 Février 2024) )

Kinderfeld

Messages recommandés

Elle lance sa marque de Spritz : DELOLA 

jennifer-lopez-delola-040323-2-95927410d

jennifer-lopez-delola-040323-3-5b58f40a2

jennifer-lopez-delola-040323-1-3921922da

Citation

Known for her strong work ethic, Jennifer still prioritizes balance, and between projects she makes time for friends and family. For Jennifer, when it's time to unwind with her friends, it's time for Lola, a longtime nickname that reflects her more playful, carefree side.  In those times, Jennifer "Lola" enjoys a glass of rosé, champagne or light cocktail.  One of her favorite places to unwind is the Italian coast, where she discovered spritzes.  Jennifer was inspired to develop her own refreshing and flavorful spritzes – delicious, spirit-based cocktails free from artificial colors and without all the sugars traditional spritzes can contain, crafted with natural botanicals and about as much alcohol as a glass of wine.  Delola is something she can enjoy when unwinding and entertaining friends while still being true to her thoughtful lifestyle.

Ms. Lopez stated, "I love entertaining and to relax and unwind with friends, but never found a drink that was right for me. I was in search of something that I could enjoy that fit the thoughtful way that I live my life. When I didn't find it, I decided to create Delola. My goals were better ingredients, better taste, fewer calories than traditional cocktails, and one simple pour. Something easy, fun, fresh and delicious. I knew that if I was looking, others were too. Delola gives people the freedom to enjoy – free from the cutting, squeezing, and mixing, free from the stress of entertaining, free to make ordinary moments extraordinary. Each one is bottled up in a beautiful glass bottle and ready to serve. Just pour over ice and enjoy. I started this journey two years ago and I'm so excited to finally share Delola with the world."

QUEEN !

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
il y a 16 minutes, bliss a dit :

J'ai vu un clip pour la chanson Brave sur YouTube. C'était un clip promo ? La chanson est sortie en single ? 

Il était censé être le 3eme single de l'album " Brave" mais Sony a annulé la sortie début 2008 car jlo était enceinte et que les ventes n'étaient pas bonnes. 

• 3 semaines après...

Hier, il y aurait eu une soirée d'écoute de son album, il serait très différent de ce qu'elle a fait auparavant. L'album sortira bien cet été. Je pense qu'elle se laisse l'option d'une sortie en automne au cas où le 1er single ne fonctionne pas. 

J'espère que l'on aura au moins un single cet été ! Il lui faut un IYHML part 2 ? 

• Like 2
  • Kinderfeld changed the title to Jennifer Lopez This Is Me (OUT) NOW (Film prime vidéo et album/16 Février 2024) )
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...