Aller au contenu

Aya Nakamura | 3ème album "AYA" ~ 13 NOVEMBRE 2020

Moki

Messages recommandés

Déjà qu'est ce qu'elle irait y faire effectivement... et que TF1 ne soit pas du tout emballé ça me parait invraisemblable vu comment ils galèrent à trouver des têtes d'affiches (et même des gens un minimum célèbres). Donc là une fille qui cartonne actuellement, c'est du pain béni. Donc autant dire que c'est faux

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

The New York Times a fait un article sur elle :

aya-nakamura-in-body-desktop.jpg

To those who criticize her fake nails, her bold makeup, her clingy dresses or her boastful tone, Aya Nakamura says one thing: “Blah, blah, blah” — keep talking.

“Women in the French music industry are compelled to make no waves,” Nakamura said in a recent interview. “I show off.”

“A black woman doing this here is new, and shocking for many,” she added.

In a hotel room in Paris, the French-Malian singer was getting ready for a party to celebrate selling 200,000 copies of her second album, “Nakamura,” which made her France’s most streamed female artist last year.

Nakamura, 24, tackles relationships, flirting and female friendships in short, catchy songs that combine R&B with the danceable rhythms of afropop.

She sings in French, but her lyrics brim with expressions borrowed from English, Arabic and Bambara, the Malian language her parents speak — a cosmopolitan mix that appeals to young people in France who grew up listening to American R&B, French rap, and songs influenced by African and Caribbean music. Take the earworm “Pookie,” for instance, in which Nakamura sprays sharp consonants at a machine-gun pace, moving between French slang, English and the occasional nonsense syllable.

“Her language is raw, sincere, pure,” said Simon Porte Jacquemus, 29, a fashion designer who has dressed Nakamura for public appearances. “It’s appealing to our whole generation,” he added, “whether we are men or women, black or not.”

Nakamura, whose real last name is Danioko, was born in Mali and grew up in the Paris suburb of Aulnay-sous-Bois. The area is often disdained and associated with crime, but Nakamura praised its diversity.

The eldest of five children, Nakamura quit high school before graduation and started singing at 19. Four years later, her second album has propelled her music well beyond France, finding audiences in West Africa and around Europe.

This is in part thanks to bittersweet hits like “Djadja,” in which Nakamura calls out a man who lied about having sex with her, pairing a romantic melody with withering rhymes.

The music video has been viewed more than 367 million times on YouTube. And “Djadja” has morphed into an anthem of female empowerment: Its lyrics appeared on placards at street protests in France in November confronting sexism and violence against women.

“The way she has built a name for herself in a male-dominated world is a source of inspiration for so many young girls and women,” Oumou Sangaré, the Malian singer, said of Nakamura. “She is a shining star for countless youth, and shining stars always bother people.”

Nakamura said she didn’t enter the recording studio with an agenda. She doesn’t know much about feminism, she added. “Why would I bring this up in my songs?” Nakamura said. “It would be too complicated. I’m not going to invent a role for myself. It would sound too fake. But I’m happy if my songs speak for themselves.”

For all her reluctance to tackle feminism directly, Nakamura was clear that she wanted to change how the success of women is perceived in France, especially for black women.

After fiddling with her 1.6-inch fake white nails, Nakamura put aside her phone in its Louis Vuitton case. “I grew up with no French black female icons,” she said. “It’s time to change that.

aya-nakamura-desktop.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/22/arts/music/15-european-pop-acts-who-matter-right-now.html

Une icône internationale ?

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Un peu messy l'animatrice qui essaye de placer des mots de "jeunes" à chaque fois qu'Aya parle :s :s :s :s

Le début de Oula était top mais après sa voix a un peu flanché, je crois qu'il y avait un problème de retour de son dans son oreille car elle a fait une grimace en mode wtf..

J'espère qu'elle continuera à chanter cette chanson en live, c'est cool de la voir encore faire des plateaux tv!

• Like 2

mdrrrrrr sa tête au début !

personne a dit à l'animatrice qu'on prononce nakamOUra ???? jppppp

bon sinon j'ai beaucoup aimé l'interview, pas pour les questions qui étaient habituelles & redondantes (expliquez-nous vos chansons, vous êtes une femme, vous êtes une femme noire...) mais pour ses réponses : elle s'en est plutôt très bien sortie !

cool pour la couverture du grazia, elle mérite d'avoir plus d'expo de ce genre (c'est sa première couv il me semble)

elle va bientôt faire taratata le 31 mai aussi

et carpool karaoke sur tf1 mais je crois que ça a été dit

• Like 1
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...