Aller au contenu

Beyoncé ~ I Am... Sasha Fierce (double Disque)

Sultane

Messages recommandés

Invité mehdi59300

l'album s'intitulerait 'Virtuoso Sasha' :

Beyonce Knowles Holds Back New Singles

Reportedly taking into consideration that Michelle Williams will release her album on the same day she drops 'If I Were a Boy' and 'Single Ladies', Beyonce Knowles pushes back the two songs.

Similar to Britney Spears, Beyonce Knowles reportedly decides to push back new songs from her upcoming album. "If I Were a Boy" and "Single Ladies" were planned to hit the airplay on October 7 but it will not come out until October 14.

While Britney reportedly resets her "Womanizer" release schedule due to unfinished material, Beyonce is rumored to decide the delay because her former band mate Michelle Williams (II) is reportedly unhappy to drop her "Unexpected" LP closer to the release date of the two Beyonce's tunes. No statement is available from the two singers concerning the gossip.

Furthermore, Beyonce will launch her third effort, tentatively called "Virtuoso Sasha", on November 18 and has already filmed music videos for the advance singles from the album. Meanwhile, Michelle's also-third effort is expected to hit the stores on October 7.

Elsewhere, Beyonce secures number two in the list of 2008 Forbes' annual best-paid musicians. She has earned $80 millions this year. Meanwhile, lingering at number one is The Police who manage to pocket $115 millions from June 1, 2007 to June 1, 2008, thanks to their one-off comeback tour.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00018582.html

Je ne sais pas si cette info est fiable

Invité mehdi59300

Mais même ce n'étais pas comme si elle sortait un single ou un album le même jour donc c'est pour ça que je pense que c'est faux! on devrait avoir la confirmation bientot je pense!

• 2 semaines après...

Et nan pas de report l'album sort bel et bien le 18 novembre

Sinon solange a dit qu'elle a écrit un son pour l'album de sa soeur qui s'intitule "why don't you love me ? "

"I actually wrote a record for her, 'Why Don't You Love Me?' and I'm so excited," Solange revealed backstage while Beyonce was taking the stage. "It's kind of a twist to it. It's not a passive, whiney, 'Why don't you love me?' [song]," she furthered. "It's basically like you're a fool if you don't love me because I'm fly, I'm smart, My money's right and I don't need you for nothing and therefore you should love me."

C'est ptete deja posté mais bon je le mets quand meme:

Beyonce did a little blogging to write to her fans about her upcoming album and revealed that she has recorded over 70 songs.She wrote on her official website:

“I wanted to address my fans about my upcoming album. I have worked on this album for close to one year. I have taken the time so I can create my sound. Something that says who I am at this stage in my life. I have poured my heart and soul into it. It is my baby. It is the most time I have spent on any project since my first records as a member of Destiny’s Child when I was 15 years old. I have recorded over 70 songs and have created a sound that reveals all of me. I am in a different place right now and I wanted people to see the many sides of me. The music is upbeat for the dance, fun side and it is reflective, passionate and serious for the personal side. I have taken risks here. I am not afraid and my music will explain it all. There is no label or tag on my sound. It’s me and I am so excited to share it with the world on November 18. Love, Beyoncé

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...