Aller au contenu

Beyoncé Is With Usher In This Club #6

Sultane

Messages recommandés

BEYONCE AUDITIONS TO JOIN THE CAST OF DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES?

She's a singer, she's a movie star and now she may be a TV actress as well. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind that Beyonce's management team (AKA Matty Knowles) is negotiating to get Beyonce a recurring role on ABC's popular TV show Desperate Housewives. A source in Beyonce's camp told MediaTakeOut.com, "They've already agreed to give Beyonce a cameo appearance. But [we're] hoping that [she] could be written in for a recurring role, or possibly even a permanent one."

J'adore cette serie :crazylove: donc j'espère que c'est vrai :rolleyes: même si la source ;)

ROWLAND: "BEYONCE IS NOT PREGNANT"

R&B singer Kelly Rowland has laughed off reports her close pal Beyonce Knowles is pregnant, insisting her former Destiny's Child bandmate would be "mad" if she heard the latest rumours. Reports Knowles is expecting surfaced online last month, just days after her secret New York wedding to hip-hop superstar Jay-Z. The newlyweds have so far refused to confirm they have become husband and wife, let alone address the pregnancy rumours, but Rowland - who was a guest at their nuptials - insists Knowles is not about to enter motherhood. However, Rowland has also continued to dodge questions about the widely reported wedding, saying: "Everybody keeps talking about this wedding that supposedly happened. That's a question that you'd have to ask her!" Of the baby rumours, the 'Work' singer laughs: "You know what's funny about this, all three of us (Destiny's Child members) have been pregnant at one time. We were on stage and supposedly we looked pregnant! "I think that it happens, people say that all the time and there are so many rumours about a wedding, so many rumours about so much stuff that it (Beyonce being pregnant) is probably next in line. "I mean, even before (there were) the wedding rumours (there) were baby rumours; before the wedding rumours there were wedding rumours, you know what I mean? So, no, there's no truth to that. She would be mad, she'd be like, 'I'm what?'"

On est fixé au moin !

JAY-Z TO THROW £3MILLION PARTY FOR BEYONCE

Jay-Z is planning to throw a lavish party for his new wife Beyoncé Knowles. It's thought he plans to celebrate their recent marriage by hosting a glitzy bash in Cannes, where he proposed to her on board his yacht last year. 'Jay-Z wants to shout out how much he loves Beyoncé and this party will be the moment he does that,' an insider tells the Daily Star Sunday. 'They have been pretty low-key as a married couple so far but Cannes is the place they will really have a blow-out.' The couple got married in a secret ceremony in New York on 4 April. Victoria Beckham, 34, and Gwyneth Paltrow, 35, are said to have made the guest list for the party, to be held on 23 May.

Source: Corner Of Beyonce

EDIT: Et enfin ITW de Krucial (producteur et fiancé d'Alicia Keys) Travaille avec Bee pour son prochain album http://www.411mania.com/music/columns/75414/411-Music-Interview:-Kerry-%5C%5CKrucial%5C%5C-Brothers-.htm

TONY: Finally, what are your plans for the future?

Kerry Brothers: Right now, my plan is to definitely continue producing and songwriting for other artists. I currently just finishing working with Anthony Hamilton, I'm in the studio with Robert Randolph, and also working on music for Brandy, Beyonce, and the list goes on. But, really, the plan of the future is to really spread this out.

Ce que font Krucial et Keys est genial, et super abouti musicalement aprés faut voir avec Bee...Qui sait c'est peut être pour ce fameux duo dont on nous parlait en novembre :crazylove:

Si la rumeur de DH se voulait crédible, on ne parlerait pas de "rôle permanent" :mdr:

Tami, j'avais aussi pensé que Krucial travaillait sur le duo Beyoncé/Keys :rolleyes:

J'espere :rolleyes: Sinon pour info il a bossé avec Mario, Rakim, Angie Stone, Nas, et Keyshia Cole et dans plusieurs Soundtrack comme Ali....Je le sens bien cette album, Beyoncé semble bien ouverte, ça me plait :rolleyes:

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...