Aller au contenu

SHAKIRA - LAS MUJERES YA NO LLORAN (22/03/2024)

HibouNoir

Messages recommandés

L'extrait de La Fuerte  donne pas du tout envie. Je suis un peu Shakira de loin mais jai tellement l'impression quelle propose toujours la même chose et les memes sons depuis des années. C'est curieux pour un artiste aussi complet de ne pas évoluer artistiquement.

Il y a 5 heures, Hugo S a dit :

L'extrait de La Fuerte  donne pas du tout envie. Je suis un peu Shakira de loin mais jai tellement l'impression quelle propose toujours la même chose et les memes sons depuis des années. C'est curieux pour un artiste aussi complet de ne pas évoluer artistiquement.

Un peu curieux de lire ça... rien que le nouvel album, il y a pas mal d'expérimentation de styles comme le reggaeton, bachata, rock, pop, dance et musique régionale mexicaine.

Teaser/extrait de Puntería: 

Le clip est réalisé par Hannah Lux Davis (Ariana Grande, Doja Cat)

Interview pour The Times: 

• An afrobeats-influenced track on the album — called Nassau after the capital of the Bahamas, where she has another home — features the line “I had promised that I would never love again/ You appeared to heal the wounds.” So has she found somebody new? She laughs. “You’re very curious.” That’s my job, I protest. “Well, my job is to talk about my feelings through my songs, but it’s hard to explain in interviews.”
  • She’s more forthcoming about Ultima, a pretty piano ballad on which she sings: “Surely with time you’ll regret it/ And some day you’ll want to come back to my door.” Is that about…? “Voldemort, that one that shouldn’t be mentioned? It’s hopefully the last song that I will write about this, and to him.” It was the final song she wrote for the album. “I felt that there was still something there, stuck in my throat, and I needed to get it out. I played it to the marketing head at Sony and he started crying. I’d never seen a man cry in my studio before.”
  • Her next single, Punteria, is a defiant piece of dance-pop on which Cardi B raps in English and Spanish (“I got an empanada, mama, that he loves to eat”). The potty-mouthed American star “is very witty and ingenious, the way she writes, and she did the same in Spanish”. The video for the song co-stars Lucien Laviscount, the British actor from Emily in Paris, as a centaur on “a planet where women rule as Amazons, who are the daughters of Artemis. I hunt him down and he grows legs and becomes human. It’s very feminine and beautiful, with a very interesting story that is an analogy to women’s empowerment.”

• Like 7

Mine de rien, j'ai tellement hâte d'écouter son album ! J'aime beaucoup les albums dont les pistes sont de plusieurs genres, ça réserve des surprises

En effet, la cover mise plus haut avec le bras de fer aurait été parfaite en cover

• Like 3

Nouvelle interview pour NY Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/18/arts/music/shakira-las-mujeres-ya-no-lloran.html

• "There is a narrative. It’s a conceptual album without it being my initial intention. You know, no one plans on going through a breakup the way I did. And the dissolution of a family — that is probably one of the most painful things a human can experience. But it happened. If life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. That’s what I did with this album — use my own creativity to process my frustration and my anger and my sadness. I transmuted or transformed pain into productivity" 
  • I started talking about what was happening to me through “Te Felicito” and “Monotonía.” In the video [for “Monotonía”], I come out with this hole in my chest, because that’s exactly the physical feeling that I had when I was going through my loss. I almost felt that people could see through my chest, see what was behind it. But with every song that I wrote, I was rebuilding myself. It was like putting my bones back together. That’s why I decided to go for this title, “Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran” — “Women No Longer Cry.” Crying itself will always be a mechanism of survival for human beings. It’s an important part of living. And I feel like women today, we don’t need to be told how we’re supposed to heal, how we’re supposed to lick our wounds. We are the ones who have to move on and preserve our species, preserve the survival of our offspring — of the she-wolves that we are.
  • I not only had to face the dissolution of my family — I had to do it with the journalists at my doorstep, with people talking about it, with me learning stuff from the press myself. It was really extremely painful. But my fans just know me and understand me and forgive my mistakes, and they support me, whatever decisions I make. I get emotional when I talk about it, because I honestly never thought that they would show up the way they showed up. But they have showed me the best version of myself, and they made me believe that I’m worth it and that I should go on. You know, them and my kids have definitely been the biggest help, the biggest support I’ve gotten. I also had people who turned their backs on me — people who worked for me and betrayed me. And I had to face everything at the same time. And then my dad had a terrible accident that left him compromised neurologically. My dad has always been my best friend, so he wasn’t there to give me his best advice when I needed him the most. So it was a period of extreme pain. Only writing the songs allowed me to rebuild myself.
  •  I think every song has its own demands. For “Punteria” (“Aiming”), I thought, “How cool would it be to have a woman rapper here?” The only person who came to my mind was Cardi B. I had just met her in Paris and she seemed so nice. So I reached out, I sent her the song, and she jumped on it right away. It was actually an enormous pleasure to work with her. I find her so creative and witty and direct and unapologetically genuine.
  • I like to study cultures. I like to study their ways of expression through art and dance. And I wish I could know how to dance to every single culture in the world. But I do my homework and my research and try to do my own interpretation, because my body can only move in certain ways. Unlike Barcelona, Miami is a hub of Latin pop where, she said, “I have the feeling I’ll be making a lot more music now".

• Like 5
Il y a 9 heures, £oco a dit :

J'irais bien la revoir à nouveau en live mais j'ai un peu peur des prix des billets à venir maintenant qu'elle a récupéré une belle notoriété. 

Peut être une tournée des stades avec des prix plus abordables pour les remplir !

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...