Aller au contenu

Taylor Swift | Double Album: The Tortured Poets Department | Midnights 4ème AOTY de sa carrière

Messages recommandés

il y a 35 minutes, Fouh a dit :

Donc pas de The man en vue j'imagine . . .

En fait, la chanson "Only The Young" sera présentée à la fin du documentaire et qui sera disponible immédiatement sur toutes les plateformes de streaming. Elle est décrite comme "an anthem for millennials who might’ve come away disillusioned with the political process."  d'après l'article de Variety.

• Like 2
il y a 2 minutes, Mobali a dit :

Déjà je ne la supportais pas avant la tendance a changer.

Mais si OH GRAND QUE SIII mais vraiment si elle n'exploite pas Cruel Summer.

Je débarque cet été chez elle, et c'est elle qui vivra un Cruel Summer.

giphy.gif

Caaalme x)

• Haha 1

Oh wow elle nous gâte niveau musique! Quelques paroles de la chanson: “You did all that you could do / The game was rigged, the ref got tricked/ The wrong ones think they’re right / We were outnumbered — this time.”

La chanson est à propos des midterms elections dans le Tennessee que les démocrates ont perdues l’année dernière. Co-écrite et co-produite avec Joel Little, ils l'ont faite la même semaine que Me! et The Man. 

“Lyrically, that song has got so many gut punches in it — just really important lines, I feel. As that song was coming together and we were realizing what it was saying, it was a very emotional aura. The energy in the room was really intense. Knowing the way things have been going in the States lately with all these horrible shootings and everything, for her to be saying these things made it all the more powerful.”

Will the song come out as a single? “I don’t see it as a single,” Swift says. “I just see it as a song that goes with this film. I don’t see it as a ‘let’s go make a music video and try to see what this does at radio’ single. I think I’m probably going to keep putting songs out from ‘Lover,’ if I can.” No, no — we, on behalf of fans, want to know if it’ll be available for download or streaming, apart from its place in the documentary? “Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You can listen to it if you want,” she laughs.

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/taylor-swift-political-song-documentary-miss-americana-1203473948/

Comme vous, j’espère The Man puis Cruel Summer (remix) en derniers singles. ?

En tout cas elle ne renie pas sa participation dans Cats malgré le backlash. ?

Never mind whether or not the tune she co-wrote, “Beautiful Ghosts,” might actually have been worthy of a trophy for best original song (or shortlisted for an Oscar, which it was not). Since the Globe nominations were revealed, voters could hardly have been immune to how quickly the film it’s a part of, “Cats,” in which she also co-stars, became a whipping boy for jokes about costly Hollywood miscalculations and creative disasters. Not that you’ll hear Swift utter a discouraging word about it all. “I’m happy to be here, happy to be nominated, and I had a really great time working on that weird-ass movie,” she declares. “I’m not gonna retroactively decide that it wasn’t the best experience. I never would have met Andrew Lloyd Webber or gotten to see how he works, and now he’s my buddy. I got to work with the sickest dancers and performers. No complaints.”

Et dégoûté pour sa mère, tumeur au cerveau c'est vraiment la merde... J’espère qu’elle pourra s'en sortir. ?

Un trailer pour le documentaire sera dispo cette semaine !

• Like 7
  • Wonderstruck changed the title to Taylor Swift | Double Album: The Tortured Poets Department | Midnights 4ème AOTY de sa carrière
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...