Aller au contenu

MADONNA · Madame remi❌

Messages recommandés

Il y a 1 heure, Villon a dit :

Il paraît qu'elle change de maison de disque et aurait signé pour 4 nouveaux albums avec Republic Records.

Apparemment c est une fausse rumeur ( source : Forum Madonnanation ) 

Je ne l a voit pas resigner un contrat aussi long dans le temps ( 4 albums c est au minimum un engagement sur 10 ans )

J'ai de plus un doute sur son envie de continuer la musique, les tournées...

Nouvelle interview de Madonna sur les Batukadeiras :

What did it feel like sharing the stage with them every night?

Sharing the stage with them was like an ecstatic experience because I was surrounded by such powerful, passionate women. Having them all around me singing along with all the musicians that I met and work with -- I really felt like they were there for the right reason. I felt like they were there to share their message of love and unity and female empowerment. I could feel how proud they were to share this tradition that's been going on for hundreds of years with the world. It was as if we were feeding off each other's energy. I wish I would have had all of them, to tell you the truth, because the power of all of them was just so amazing. But the women who did come, I mean from day one of rehearsal: they were always joyful, always positive, always smiling. They had each other's backs. When one of them was sick, they all gathered around each other. I never saw musicians care for each other so much and support one another so much. They had so much respect for the elderly women in the group. If one was sick they would all insist, “Nope she can't come to work today. She's gotta stay home.” And I'd say, “Aww are you sure?” And they would say, “Nope, she's gotta stay for a whole week, she's gotta stay home.” It really impressed me how much they loved and supported and cared for one another. It was pretty special, as you don't see that in our Western world.

What other memorable music experiences have you had in Portuguese-speaking Africa?

One of the musicians that I love and who really moved me and still does wasn't in my show, but he's somebody that whenever I go, I always make a point of going to hear him play or I invite him over to my house because we became friends. His name is Kimi Djabate and he's from Guinea-Bissau. He also sang on one of my songs on my album called "Ciao Bella," which was only in one of the super deluxe packages of my records. He has an incredible voice and he plays guitar and also plays an instrument called a Balafon. It looks like a xylophone, but it's a more ancient version of it. When you play with a mallet on these pieces of steel it makes different notes and sounds. When he was growing up, his father and the people in the village were against him playing music as they perceived what he was doing as wrong or negative or maybe connected to witchcraft or something like that. He persisted and eventually was appreciated for his musical gifts and talents and eventually he moved to Lisbon. And now, he has records out. He has an Instagram account -- @kimidjabate. He's a huge talent and he really moves me. And Cesária. Dino d'Santiago – I can't not mention him also, because you know, he does it all. I mean, he plays, he does morna, he does funaná, he can play samba. He can do anything, he's an extremely versatile and talented musician.

What did you learn musically being immersed in the Portuguese-speaking world?

Well, I learned to sing in Creole and Portuguese. I learned to play the 12-string guitar when I played "Sodade" in my show, and I learned to sing fado. I also learned and understood how limited I am, and how far I have to go as a musician and singer.

Plus de détails ici :

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9388115/madonna-batuka-sisterhood

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Il y a 4 heures, bextor a dit :

J'ai de plus un doute sur son envie de continuer la musique, les tournées...

Moi aussi ; c'est précisémment pour ça que j'aimerais bien que cette histoire de maison de disque soit vraie. Je n'ai pas du tout envie de me dire que les albums studios de M c'est terminé. Même si depuis MDNA, les albums des années 2010 m'ont tous globalement déçu, il y a toujours quelques titres que j'aime beaucoup... donc je veux qu'elle continue (et qui sait peut-être aura-t-on une fin de carrière digne de ce nom - qualitativement- après les "difficiles" dernières années ; rêvons... !)

Bonne nouvelle si ça pouvait sortir pour les fêtes ça permettrait d'avoir quelque chose à se mettre sous la dent avant une prochaine ère (j'aimerais fin 2021 si possible).

Sinon j'ai vu qu'elle soignait son problème au genou sur insta. On en sait plus?

Dans le sens, cela sera-t-il soignable bien pour qu'elle récupère un max? Ou a-t-elle endommagé irrémédiablement ce dernier?

Car certes elle va sur ses 62 ans mais il y a nombre de grandes danseuses, surtout dans le classique d'ailleurs, qui peuvent encore se mouvoir de manière très gracile et virtuose à 65-70 ans. Je pensais à ça car Madonna a eu une petite formation classique au départ aussi.

J'aimerai la revoir danser avec aise, non pas comme avant, normal avec l'âge, mais juste avec plaisir et fluidité, quand bien même les mouvements seront facilités.

• Like 1

Je crois que son genou peut être soigné,  en revanche sa hanche, ça a l'air plus compliqué d'après ce que j'ai compris. ? 

Si elle ne peut plus danser "comme avant", je me demande quel tournant prendra sa carrière. 

Car elle a toujours fait comprendre qu'elle voulait continuer la scène...

• Thanks 1
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...