Aller au contenu

Beyoncé - BEYONCE

Dièse

Messages recommandés

Je reposte ça aussi ici. ça y a plus sa place que dans la partie actu

Retranscription de ce qu'elle raconte sur l'album lors de l'itunes radio :

"Pretty Hurts was such an incredible song,it's really difficult to find a song with such a strong message that doesn't feel preachy & Sia is such a genius. The second I heard the song,I'm like I have to sing this song. I don't care how hard I have to fight for this song,this is my song! (laughs) I immediately saw the vision & I thought about pageants & I thought about the most humiliating,judgmental place you can be as a woman. I feel like sometimes the world is a big contest,we're all being judged. I wanted to capture how humiliating & insecure that makes you feel. Melina was able to capture that emotion & capture the extremes we feel we have to go to to please the people that judge us. I knew from the moment that I recorded the song that she was the person that I wanted to bring the visual to life."

"Haunted is a song produced by Boots,A Producer I completely respect. He's a instrument,He's a lyricist,He is an Innovator & I'm so proud to work with him. And the song is really about Temptation in the Music Industry & being exposed to this Craziness."

"Blow I shot in Houston,TX & I grew up in FunPlex which is a skating rink which we went back to & it was so strange because it was one of my first dates with one of my first boyfriends at FunPlex. And now I got the whole Funplex that I rented out & I thought I was balling. (laughs) I'm like Man this FunPlex is just for me! But it was beautiful to be back there & to shoot with Hype Willaims. And I was really happy to work with him again because growing up he created the music video(s) for hip hop artist + R&B artist. He was the visionary for that. From him to bring out the art direction & the hood,the sex appeal & all the things he brings to the music industry & kinda pays homage to everything brilliant that he's done was exciting for me.

No Angel "This next song goes out to H-Town,Here is No Angel." (That's It) lol

"Yoncé is such an Incredible song,I love it because it's really organic & the drumbeat was actually done in the studio by Justin Timberlake. He just started beating on these buckets & the Dream started coming up with this little chant. -sings Liqa Chant- And It's so exciting when something naturally happens that way. Partition which is a song,You know I didn't need a pen & paper,it just kinda flew out of my mouth & it's one of my favorites."

"Jealous is a song about being human. We all get jealous,it doesn't matter who you are at some point it's inevitable. I co-directed this video with some very talented people,we shot in the streets of NYC at 4 in the morning,it was freezing cold. -chuckle- But it turned out excellent."

"Rocket is one of the most (more) sensual songs,it reminds me of the vibe I got when I first heardD'Angelo's Untitled."

Drake is one of my favorite rappers,he is extremely talented & I'm so happy he worked with me on this next song,it's called Mine."

"The reason I put out Bow Down is because I woke up,I went into the studio,I had a chant in my head,it was aggressive,it was angry,it wasn't the Beyoncé that wakes up every morning. It was the Beyoncé that was angry.It was the Beyoncé that felt the need to defend herself! And if this song never comes,OK I said it! So I listened to it after I finished & said, "THIS IS HOT! Imma Put it out!" I'm not going to sell it,I'm just going to put it out!" People like it great,they don't,they don't. And I won't do it every day because that's not who I'am. But I feel strong, & anyone who says it's disrespectful,Just imagine the person that hates you,just imagine the person that doesn't believe in you & look in the Mirror in say"BOW DOWN BITCH!" And I guarantee you feel Gangsta,so listen to that song from that point of view if you didn't like it before." -evil cute laugh-

"Superpower is such a powerful song. It comes on & instantly you hear these voices & these chants. -does chants- It keeps going over & over again & these lyrics Frank Ocean wrote, OMG,it's like he thought of one thing & he keeps going & going & he gets more & more strong. His low octave is so beautiful & I love the way we sound together. The song is the type of song you can just put on repeat and it puts you in this trance which is why I didn't want to perform it in the video. I just wanted slow motion shots of really powerful imagery. Basically the message is Love is the most powerful thing we have. It doesn't matter if a war or a riot is going on when you are with the person you love you can survive any & everything."

"The song Heaven is about death & finding the strength in knowing that someone had an incredible life. Also in That giving you some type of closure..."

• Like 1

Je pense qu'on est tous d'accord pour dire qu'elle a bluffé tout le monde. Déjà rien que le fait de se pointer sans prévenir, c'est balèze... Quel culot ! L'album est vraiment très grand, et les vidéos (que je n'ai pas encore toutes visionnées) ont également l'air d'être grandioses. Pour l'instant je reste bloqué sur Haunted.

• Like 2

L'album est une vraie addiction, c'est incroyable. Indéniablement son projet le plus abouti et le plus cohérent. (Quand je repense à l'affreux I Am... Sasha Fierce, mon dieu...)

En fait, ce sont les clips, tous plus réussis les uns que les autres (à part peut-être No Angel et un ou deux autres, à la limite), qui le rendent addictif. C'est sa vraie force (c'est le but, me direz-vous).

Depuis hier je ne peux m'empêcher de les visionner, il y en a toujours un que je veux revoir en fait. Intuition qui pue le sexe (j'me suis senti comme violé la première fois que je l'ai vu, je ne m'y attendais pas), Blow et son côté super fun (ce déhanché sur les patins), Jealous et Heaven qui m'émeuvent et me font verser une petite larme à chaque fois, Grown Woman, Pretty Hurts, Mine... etc. ETC.

Bref, comme tout le monde je pense, elle m'a calmé et mis une sacrée claque. Dire que je commençais à me désintéresser d'elle.

Excuse-moi, Beyoncé.

• Like 3

Beyoncé ne m'avait pas convaincu avec Dangerously, ni avec Bday, ni avec I Am...

"4" m'a beaucoup plut, et là cet album est juste exactement ce que j'aime écouter en ce moment : ce nouveau r'n'b sombre à la frank ocean, weeknd, drake, etc. Et en plus elle ne hurle pas comme dans ses précédents albums !

Bravo bravo bravo !

Moi c 'est un peu le contraire ...

Ce Rnb sombre à la Ocean , Drake..me laisse un peu de marbre ...C 'est justement froid là ou le Rnb d'époque que j 'aime était plus chaleureux, mélodieux, riche dans ses mélodies..Une voix froide comme celle de Beyoncé a surtout besoin d'enveloppe chaude niveau mélodies, prod' ..L 'album est travaillé, varié, de qualité avec des titres que j 'aime comme Partition etc. .mais "Dangerously in love " restera mon préféré.

D'ailleurs un des mes titres préférés qui aurait pu figurer sur son premier album est "Rocket" avec son instru reprise...

Vocalement elle hurle moins mais continue d 'hurler.sur certains titres..

• Like 5

Je n'attendais rien de Beyonce. J'ai écouté l'album car je trouve la technique marketing gonflé.

Et je suis agréablement surpris, et la chanson qui m'a troublé c'est Flawless : non seulement le rythme mais aussi le discours en plein milieu, le clip de cette chanson est fou aussi. Je ne la traiterai plus de féministe de seconde zone, car elle est allée au bout du truc et c'était assez gonflé.

L'album, beh c'est le premier de Beyonce que je peux écouter sans zapper une chanson.

• Like 4
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...