Aller au contenu

[Topic Officiel] Lindsay Lohan

skeet

Messages recommandés

Voici la tracklist officielle du nouvel album de Lindsay :

1 Confessions Of A Broken Heart (Daughter To Father)

2 Black Hole

3 I Live For The Day

4 I Want You To Want Me

5 My Innocence

6 A Little More Personal

7 If It`s Alright

8 If You Were Me

9 Fastlane

10 Edge Of Seventeen

11 Who Loves You

12 A Beautiful Life

Si il est sorti je crois' date=' faut que je fasse des recherches.[/b']

"Confessions of a Broken Heart," the first single from Lindsay Lohan's sophomore album, A Little More Personal (Raw), was officially released to radio in late October 2005. The digital download of the single became available exclusively on iTunes on November 8, 2005. The song was first heard on "AOL First Listen."

Lohan is reported to be performing the song at the 2005 American Music Awards to be held on November 22.

Although all three of Lohan's previous singles released from her debut album Speak failed to make an appearance on the main U.S. singles chart - the Billboard Hot 100 - it seems likely that "Confessions" will become her first Hot 100 chart entry, being that it is currently receiving strong downloads. Although this is not the first time a single from Lohan has received a considerable amount of downloads (as was seen with her debut single "Rumors"), it is the first time a song of hers is receiving them while they count towards chart positions, after Billboard decided to make the change in early 2005.

La flemme de traduire...

Ah ben c'est bien! En gros elle n'est jamais rentrée dans Le Billboard Hot 100 puisque les téléchargememnts n'étaient pas pris en compte, mais depuis cette année ca a changé et donc Confessions of a broken heart devrait rentrer cette semaine dans le classement, apparemment il y a eu beaucoup de téléchargements. Enfin si elle fait comme Madonna Hilary Duff ou Jessica Simpson et qu'elle ne fait que chuter après c'est pas génial. Les radios la boudent vraiment on dirait

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...