Aller au contenu

SHAKIRA - LAS MUJERES YA NO LLORAN (22/03/2024)

HibouNoir

Messages recommandés

En couv de Marie Claire UK: https://www.marieclaire.co.uk/digital-covers/shakira

mc.thumb.jpeg.2bb7083862c39ac77e096ef116f33ee8.jpeg

mccc.thumb.jpeg.07155d82949b765be09bb7f1dc65b7fd.jpeg

mcccc.thumb.jpeg.852dc5d8abaef46e757ca3dd7241a266.jpeg

maried.thumb.jpeg.471188ed661aca106f30aa7180108084.jpeg

Rien d'inédit dans l'interview... 

Now a single mother to two young boys, she’s still in transition, describing the juggle between work and motherhood as “the challenge of the century”. “Look, I’m not going to lie to you: I always dreamt about having a family of four,” she says. “And for a while [after the split], it felt like a three-legged table. I wondered how we were going to survive, how we were going to do it.” Now, though, she feels that she has a “pretty good dynamic going on”. “We talk a lot. We have a constant dialogue. I listen to their opinions and vice versa. We work it out.” Unsurprisingly, instilling strong values is important to Shakira, too. “I’ve made it my own personal objective to raise loyal boys, honest men. I want them to be men of their word. In today’s world, a person’s word is often worthless. People over-promise and under-deliver. And I want my kids to be exactly the opposite.” Given the pain and bitterness of the break-up, I wonder whether Shakira still believes in love? She looks down again, hesitates.

“I cannot say that I don’t believe in love because I see the example of my parents after 50 years together; how they look into each other’s eyes and hold hands and can’t live apart from each other. I’ve witnessed love, I just haven’t been that lucky myself. Monogamy is a utopia. But I’ve been compensated in other ways, with the love of my fans and my children and true friends. Oscar Wilde said that friendship is the purest form of love and I think that’s true. It lasts longer – at least in my experience. My relationship [lasted] 12 years but my friends will be there a lifetime. When hardship came, that’s when I learned how truly important friendship was.

Good news :lol: 

Bon, on va s'ennuyer jusqu'au début de la tournée ou quoiiiiiii? 

• Like 3
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...