Aller au contenu

Mary J. Blige | Strength Of A Woman (1er single : "Thick of It")

Messages recommandés

Je viens de voir ça :

Cette femme a une vie tellement triste et difficile. Dans cette vidéo, elle apprend en direct que son fiancé veut plus d'elle. L'humiliation.

Ouai KCI Hailey chanteur de JODECI, un gros connard ils étaient ensemble depuis pas mal de temps

Il y avait une bonne alchimie sur scène

• Like 1

Elle a trop des bonnes critiques pour sa performance dans le film Mudbound :o elle va devenir une Queen du cinéma bientôt

7. Mary J. Blige, “Mudbound”

The R&B singer triggered Oscar buzz with her shattering turn in “Mudbound” as a sharecropper trying to keep her family together despite racism and economic hardship in the segregated South. She’s virtually unrecognizable in the role, but the same fire that makes her such a commanding performer powers her work as Florence, a woman who wants a better life for her family. Every moment she’s on screen she’s completely present — her face registers each flicker of hurt, fierce love, and quiet rage at a society that is so stubbornly unjust. –B.L.

• Like 5

Bon la bonne nouvelle, elle bosse avec de jeunes artistes et continues à enregistrer

la mauvaise nouvelle c'est que j'ai peur pour la date du 31 mars, je pense qu'elle a des gros problèmes avec son divorce qui lui empêche de sortir l'album, certains fans parlent désormais d'une date en juin voire pire

je peux attendre perso mais bon il faut vraiment qu'elle règle ses problèmes sinon ça va empirer

• Like 1

Elle a l'air vraiment dans la merde avec son divorce... :( A la soirée des Pré-Grammys de Clive Davis :

Paying tribute to BET Networks Chairman/CEO Debra L. Lee -- the first woman to receive the gala’s Grammy Salute to Industry Icons award -- Blige sang her current single “Thick of It.” But before she sang, Blige thanked Lee for being a strong inspiration.
“Right now in my life, I need strength like yours because I may look happy, but I'm going through some horrible stuff right now,” said Blige, who was about to perform in tribute to Saturday night’s honoree, BET Networks President Debra Lee. “This song is exactly where I’m at.”
“It’s called a divorce.” “We don’t expect to be here — but here I am.”
Driven by her emotions, the R&B star went out to sing rousing renditions of “Thick of It” and “No More Drama” as the audience watched in awe. Diddy, Jennifer Hudson, French Montana, John Legend, LL Cool J and more stars stared closely from the front row, dancing along and cheering Blige on.
She screeched and screamed, ran from left to right, and even got on the floor to close her performance at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, held the night before the 2017 Grammy Awards.
“Mary, you know everyone in this room loves you. "We are behind you and we love you to death and will do anything to help you.”Recording Academy CEO Neil Portnow said following the performance.
  • Like 2

S'ils lancent un nouveau single c'est que le mess autour de l'album se règle je pense. On peut toujours l'espérer pour fin mars j'espère.

C'est exactement ce que j'étais en train de me dire, c'est plutôt bon signe en espérant que ce n'est pas un single pour patienter...

• Like 1
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...