Aller au contenu

[Topic officiel] Gwen Stefani

Invité Smania

Messages recommandés

Gwen plans second solo album

Gwen Stefani has revealed she plans to release a second solo album before the end of the year.

She told MTV she plans to work with the Neptunes' producer Pharrell Williams on tracks which never made her debut Top 10 album Love Angel Music Baby as well as writing new songs.

Williams produced her new single Hollaback Girl due on May 23.

Among the leftover songs which may be considered for the second album are two songs written with Linda Perry - Fine By You and Wonderful Life for Him which features Depeche Mode's Martin Gore on guitar.

The new songs include Parental Advisory and You Started It.

"There are a lot of songs to choose from," said the No Doubt singer.

"It's really hard to choose, just because I want everyone to hear all the songs."

:D

Invité PtiFox

Avant la fin de l'année 2005 ... ? Euh ... Je pense qu'elle ferait mieux d'attendr ele ptintemps 2006 !

toute façon les sorties attendues sont toujorus repoussées alors ... !

Avant la fin de l'année 2005 ... ? Euh ... Je pense qu'elle ferait mieux d'attendr ele ptintemps 2006 !

toute façon les sorties attendues sont toujorus repoussées alors ... !

C'est ce que je pense aussi : à mon avis' date=' il n'y aura rien de neuf avant 2006. La fin 2005, c'est dans pas longtemps l'air de rien, dans cinq mois on y sera, ce qui me semble quand même très juste pour mettre en chantier la promo d'un nouvel album (même pas un an après le premier), alors que celle de L.A.M.B. s'apprête seulement à sortir en Europe, rumeurs d'un 4ème single, voire d'une tournée...).

Gwen plans second solo album

Gwen Stefani has revealed she plans to release a second solo album before the end of the year.

She told MTV she plans to work with the Neptunes' producer Pharrell Williams on tracks which never made her debut Top 10 album Love Angel Music Baby as well as writing new songs.

Williams produced her new single Hollaback Girl due on May 23.

Among the leftover songs which may be considered for the second album are two songs written with Linda Perry - Fine By You and Wonderful Life for Him which features Depeche Mode's Martin Gore on guitar.

The new songs include Parental Advisory and You Started It.

"There are a lot of songs to choose from," said the No Doubt singer.

"It's really hard to choose, just because I want everyone to hear all the songs."

:D

Je vais me retenir de dire l'éternel "je vous l'avait pourtant bien dis qu'elle sortirait bien plus vite un album solo qu'un album avec No Doubt"... (euh quoi, je viendrais de le dire ? Lol)

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...