Aller au contenu

Madonna - Ère MDNA

Spencer

Messages recommandés

C'est dommage qu'il n y'ait que L.U.V. ou F.U.C.K. et pas un truc entre les 2 pour ce nouveau single... ^^

Euh ... De quoi tu parles Reveal ?

@Bloody: Non mais je vois pas le rapport avec Avril Lavigne. A la rigueur c'est un single très Girly mais la comparaison s'arrête là. Cela dit d'un côté tu marques un point, j'ai hâte de voir la mise en scène d'un tel titre parce que si c'est pour nous servir son numéro de jeunisme à la Music du Sticky & Sweet c'est pas la peine.

NME aime la chanson !

Yesterday we gave our verdict on the leaked clips of Madonna's new single 'Give Me All Your Love'. Well now the whole thing has been unleashed.

In truth, some people have suggested that it's just a demo at this stage (M.I.A and Nicki Minaj are rumoured to feature on the final version). But to us it sounds just fine as it is.

It starts off non-typically enough with a Nicola Roberts styled "L-U-V MADONNA" cheerleader shout out, before we're zippily lead by co-writer and producer William Orbit in a polished 60s shake down. It's clear he's revisiting his past collaborations with the singer, with shades of 'Beautiful Stranger'and 'Amazing' abounding. There's also an echo of 'Ray Of Light' in the jet powered guitar line on the verse. The whole thing seems to soar effortlessly, especially in the context of her last album, the difficult-to-love 'Hard Candy'.

There have been criticisms that the bouncy lyrics ("Give me all your love/ Let's forget about time and dance the night away" goes the chorus) are neither befitting of the grande dame of disco nor are indicative of the type of lyrics she should be penning at this stage in her career. And I even wrote a blog a few months ago saying that she "needs to draw from the events that have affected her (divorce, adoption)."

Blah, blah, blah, frankly. Because what Madonna's doing in this song is so much more impossibly fun than we could have imagined that all of that talk seems unimportant.

By dodging cookie-cutter Gaga europop sound or the cold urban sound of 'Hard Candy', Madonna sounds like Madonna again, which is a reason to celebrate.

http://www.nme.com/reviews/madonna/12442

Nicola a fumé par contre, et avec tout le respect que j'ai pour elle, quand son single est basé sur un gros sample de Diplo on ferme sa gueule.

Ce nouveau single, c'est du Madonna à 100 %, je vois pas ce qu'on peut regretter si on connait bien la discographie de Madonna, et si on l'aime un peu. Alors certes, c'est très facile, et pas du niveau de American Life, mais ça s'annonce comme un bon premier single, contrairement à 4 minutes.

• Like 2
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...