Aller au contenu

Run The World (Girls)  

334 membres ont voté

1. 1. Selon toi, le nouveau single de Beyoncé est...

• Un bijou, brillant et unique !
    • Un menu Maxi Best of Mc Chicken, tout ce que t'aimes mais pas trés équilibré !
    • Une merde ! (j'te fais pas de dessin, t'as saisi l'idée, merci !)
  2. 2. En regardant dans le Gumbo ensorcelé de Tina Knowles, tu as vu que le retour de Beyoncé serait...

• Une réussite totale, certifié par ta soeur Aminata
    • Moyen, pas de quoi tapisser tes murs de posters Fan de (tu t'appelles pas InMyZone de toute facon)
    • Un ratage complet, et c'est Christina Aguilera qui te l'a dit, elle s'y connait!

Messages recommandés

L'interview pour Vogue

But now Beyoncé has confirmed what we knew anyway – she is “a modern-day feminist”.

The stunning megastar, 31, says women should be able to dote on their husbands and children, be clever, successful and sexy and still call themselves feminists.

And, appearing on the cover of Vogue’s May issue in a midriff-baring top and sequinned pencil skirt, the singer, said to be worth £190million, more than proves the point.

“Why do you have to choose what type of woman you are? Why do you have to label yourself anything?” the mother-of one asks readers of the fashion bible.

“I’m just a woman and I love being a woman. If you’re attractive then you can’t be sexy, and you can’t be intelligent? What is all of that?… I don’t know [if I’d call myself a feminist].

The lucky man is 43-year-old hip-hop mogul Jay-Z – real name Shawn Carter – and their daughter is Blue Ivy, one.“I feel like Mrs Carter is who I am, but more bold and more fearless than I’ve ever been,” Beyoncé says. “It comes from knowing my purpose and really meeting myself once I saw my child.

“I was like, ‘OK, this is what you were born to do.’ The purpose of my body became completely different. The way I view it and everything. There’s a sensuality and an audacity that I’m OK with sharing. And I’m not uncomfortable about it. I’m not shy about it.”

And Beyoncé is not averse to her little girl following in her famous footsteps.

“I hope she figures it out. Whatever makes her happy, I’m there,” she says, “I do feel like I’m going to be honest with my daughter.

“I definitely want my daughter to have goals and drive and passion – it has to be a balance.

Right now, she just likes tempo. She likes salsa – anything with a beat. Which makes sense because I was on tour when I was pregnant, and then I went on to her dad’s tour and the 808 (drum machine) was probably shaking the womb.”

As well as her dazzling cover image, Beyoncé appears inside the magazine in a more relaxed photoshoot. In one photo she wears just black underwear and a sweatshirt.

But it is a case of nothing but the best for the star – her waffle-knit top is from Chanel’s spring/ summer collection.

Et The Dream a révélé que Beyoncé sera sur son album prévu pour le 28 mai

Citation du Vogue UK "Je suis une feministe des temps modernes !"

:1eye:

Cette meuf a vraiment besoin de fermer sa gueule !

Tu sais, à un moment donné, on finira par y croire, un peu comme son trip I AM A LIGEEEND( pas les 0.00001% qui consultent ce genre de forum, mais les autres si, tout le public lambda et les médias ont déjà succombé au premier délire :indifferent: )

EDIT: La preuve "But now Beyoncé has confirmed what we knew anyway – she is “a modern-day feminist" :indifferent:

Le discours de cette nana est tellement aseptisé. Tout est lisse dans le culte de sa personne.

Je crois que c'est une des popstars les plus talentueuses du moment mais surtout, la plus inintéressante.

En même temps...elle est juste représentative du milieur où elle évolue. Est-ce qu'on peut vraiment lui en vouloir ?

• Like 1

C'est donc vrai pour Back To Black :unsure: ? Pas fan de ce genre de démarche.

Oui apparement c'est pour un film.

The track will reportedly appear on the Jay-Z exec-produced "The Great Gatsby" soundtrack.

Beyoncé and Andre 3000 will go "Back to Black" in their second collaboration.

According to E! Online, the duo will cover the late Amy Winehouse's hit for the soundtrack to Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby." The film, which adapts F. Scott Fitzgerald's classic novel, is due in theaters May 10.

"It’s a very different take on ‘Back to Black,'" an Interscope source reportedly told the site.

The soundtrack will be a family affair: Bey's husband, Jay-Z, is executive producing the soundtrack and expected to contribute original material. Music often plays a leading role in Luhrmann's films, with 2001's "Moulin Rouge!" producing a hit cover: Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya, Missy Elliott and Pink's take on "Lady Marmalade."

Three Stacks previously appeared on Beyoncé's "4" track "Party," though the song's video version replaced him with J. Cole. A release date for Beyoncé's next album remains TBA, but new material has begun to arrive: so far, she's showcased a polarizing new direction with the Houston rap-influenced track "Bow Down/I Been On." The track has over 3 million SoundCloud plays.

http://www.billboard...winehouse-cover

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...