Aller au contenu

[Topic officiel] Christina Aguilera

BoBo

Messages recommandés

Invité MusicMan
Le problème c'est qu'on les voit même sur l'autre. enfin les boutons ça va' date=' ça vient[/b'].

C'est ma philosophie de l'acné juvénile .

http://www.livedaily.com/interviews/liveDa...k-8360.html?t=1

herbiehancock_062905.jpg

*C'est officiel, pour la sortie de son prochain album ( 30 août prochain ), le célèbre Herbie Hancock a enregistré un titre avec Christina Aguilera. C'est un maître du Jazz, reconnu à travers la planète entière :troublé:

It's not hard to envision Hancock collaborating with Phish's Trey Anastasio, given that both of their backgrounds are drenched in freewheeling improvisation. The selection of John Mayer and Jonny Lang, two young guns that draw from blues traditions, also makes sense. But, truly, only a Nostradamus-like visionary could ever have predicted that Herbie Hancock would someday join forces with Christina Aguilera.

Interview :

One of the more unexpected collaborations on the album is the track with Christina Aguilera. She gets a lot of press for what she is wearing, or not wearing, but, boy, she's really got pipes.

Wow. I knew she could sing. I knew she could really sing. But I didn't know she could sing like that. She knocked me out. She did her first take and I said, "Well, you nailed it." And she said, "Oh, no, no, no, that was just a scratch vocal." I said, "What? That sounds like a keeper to me." Her intonation was so perfect, I mean, not a flaw in it at all.

J'ai hâte, j'ai hâte, j'ai hâte :shock: :cheesy:

J'ai hâte aussi. :)

Dailleurs toi' date=' tu as disparût du CCF ? :-|[/quote']

Posteur occasionnel. Je lis toujours les topics. :wink:

(j'ai aussi changé de pseudo là bas).

Sinon ça fait beaucoup d'infos en peu de temps avec l'instrumental d'une nouvelle chanson et certaines autres collaborations. Vivement le retour de la miss.

Invité Snipefire

Merci de ta réponse

mais quand je clique sur la petite vidéo

sa me met :

ERROR

To use this application with Netscape, you must use a 4.7x or 7.1 version. Download now.

Please use the following error code when writing to Yahoo! Help. (Error Code: 12)

Je suis obligé d'avoir Netscape?

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...