Aller au contenu

Lady Gaga • The Transition Is Being Born

Messages recommandés

Oh tiens donc, merci pour cette réponse que je n'aurai pas pu soupconner. Elle nomme son album Topeka, forcement que ca a une connotation particulière pour elle, sinon elle l'aurait appeler Gruyère ou Balayette . Et quelle EST DONC CETTE SIGNIFICATION ? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Lol comme t'as édité ton post, t'es méchant!!! Lis le pavé que j'ai posté il y a 1 ou 2 pages en arrière et tu comprendras ;)

Geri Halliwell des Spice Girls adore Gaga:

And guess what, I’m back in the studio…. which I’m really enjoying. So I’ve been playing lots of music in the house which Bluebell and I have been dancing around to. I have discovered that Bluebell loves Lady Gaga! Great taste huh?

=

Devinez-quoi, je suis de retour en studio…ce qui me rend vraiment joyeuse. J’ai donc écouté beaucoup de musique à la maison avec Bluebell (NDLR: sa fille) et j’ai également dansé sur ces musiques. J’ai découvert que Bluebell adore Lady GaGa! Elle a bon goût hein?

------------

Lady GaGa aurait accepté de donner des conseils à Samantha Cameron (Sam Cam), épouse de David Cameron, homme politique se présentant aux élections britanniques. Sam Cam serait entrée en contact avec la pop star par le biais de sa sœur, Emily, travaillant pour le Vogue UK, qui aurait elle-même rencontré GaGa lors de la cérémonie des Brits Awards 2010. Puis Lady GaGa et Sam Cam se seraient rencontrées lors du défilé Burberry à Londres.

Sam Cam aurait eu Lady GaGa au téléphone et celle-ci aurait accepté d’envoyer quelques tenues signées Haus of GaGa à la possible future première dame britannique.

Selon une porte-parole de la chanteuse, GaGa aurait confirmé être contente de travailler sur ce projet mais s’inquièterait que son geste soit perçu comme un soutien politique :

Elles se sont bien entendues quand elles se sont rencontrées à la fashion week londonienne, GaGa a envoyé quelques créations de la Haus qui, selon GaGa, pourrait épicer les choses. Ça s’arrête là, GaGa ne fait pas de politique.

Cette rumeur semble incroyable tout d’abord parce que les créations de la Haus semblent bien trop originales pour être portées par une épouse de premier ministre et ensuite parce que Lady GaGa a toujours refusé d’aborder de près ou de loin les thème politique.

Source:: Gagavision.net

Lady GaGa aurait accepté de donner des conseils à Samantha Cameron (Sam Cam), épouse de David Cameron, homme politique se présentant aux élections britanniques. Sam Cam serait entrée en contact avec la pop star par le biais de sa sœur, Emily, travaillant pour le Vogue UK, qui aurait elle-même rencontré GaGa lors de la cérémonie des Brits Awards 2010.

:unsure: C'est un poisson d'avril ?

@ Tilyoko: Nous somme le 1er Avril, donc méfiance.

:mdr:

Par contre, là je crois que c'est pas une blague et c'est très sérieux. Lady Gaga est dans le top 100 des personnes les plus influentes de 2010. VOTEZ... Bon je sais pas si ça a une grande importance en fait car Robert Pattinson est #1 :mdr:

Gaga était #4 avant, devant Obama, maintenant elle est #5:

2cp57xf.png

EDIT: :crybaby: Janet Jackson s'inquiète pour Lady Gaga.

J’aime vraiment GaGa c’est un amour. J’étais très heureuse de la rencontrer car ne n’est pas toujours le cas. Vous pouvez apprécier le travail d’une personne mais ce n’est pas toujours si plaisant d’apprendre à connaître leur personnalité mais c’est vraiment un amour. Et c’est une travailleuse acharnée. Je m’inquiète pour elle car elle travaille si dur. Je lui ai dit de ralentir un tout petit peu la cadence et de prendre un peu de temps pour elle.

Source vidéo: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1635260/20100401/lady_gaga.jhtml

EDIT2:

– Apple sort une édition limitée d’iPod shuffle (geeksugar.com) :

ipoda.png

- Un site dédié à Britney devient un site sur Lady GaGa (breatheheavy.com) :

breatheheavy.png

- Lady GaGa annule sa tournée mondiale (ptitblog.net) :

annulation.png

- Lady GaGa et Mylène Farmer enregistrent un duo (tetu.com) :

mfgg.png

- Madonna est la mère de Lady GaGa (inmusic.ca) :

madoo.png

- Un site change tous les avatars de ses membres en Lady GaGa ou acteurs de Twilight (deviantart.com) :

devaint.png

- GaGaNation et GaGaVision ferment leurs portes.

20876732.png

- Lady GaGa et Britney sortent une ligne de vêtements pour bébé (musicvice.com) :

babym.png

C'est tout pour le moment :mrgreen:

Modifié par Ang3lus

Et oui, Madonna est la mère de Lady Gaga!

Lady Gaga is related to Madonna

by Sympatico.ca

In a development that will make sense to many, news has come to light that Lady Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, is really the love child of Madonna.

Madonna, whose real name is Madonna Louise Ciccone, has released a statement explaining the similarities between herself and the newest pop sensation. It's simple, they are mother and daughter.

"So many people have commented on the striking similarities between myself and Stefani that I felt I could keep silent no longer," says the statement. "Stefani is my child."

Madonna, who was married to actor Sean Penn when Germanotta claims to have been born, in 1986, goes on to say that the younger has lied about her age and that her true birth year is 1981, making her five years older than she purports to be. This clears up another mystery, as many have speculated that her claims of art school attendance don't add up with her alleged age.

"I had a baby before the release of my debut album ['Madonna,' released in 1982]," says Madonna, "when I was living in New York and working on my career. There was no way I could have raised a child at that point in my life so I gave her up for adoption."

The statement goes on to say that the Germanottas were a couple introduced to the star through friends and that they took in the baby. Madonna has maintained close contact with the family ever since.

"I'm sorry to blow the lid off Stefani's age," the statement says, "but I feel this is important. Anyway, being related to me, not matter how old she is, can only help, rather than hinder her career."

Madonna plans to get more actively involved in Gaga's career and hopes the young singer will now spend more time with her half siblings, Lourdes, 13 and Rocco, 9, as well as her adopted brother David Banda, 4.

When asked if the two could possibly collaborate on future musical projects, Madonna was quick to answer.

http://inmusic.ca/news_and_features/contentposting_news?newsitemid=496a63f0-fd5b-44c7-b3ae-b2f25438a787&feedname=foolish&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc&date=False

et donc Lady Gaga va jouer le rôle de sa mère, Madonna, dans un film:

Lady Gaga playing Madonna in biopic. Yep, you read it correctly. Lady Gaga has just been cast as the 'Queen of Pop' in a brand new bio pic which is set for a 2012 release date.

Floria Sigismondi is attached to direct the movie which is currently titled "Madonna: From a Virgin to a Phenomena". Of course, this is only a working title as it's likely going to change once the film nears its release. And why does Sigismondi sound so familiar? Because she recently helmed another biopic titled "The Runaways" which was a coming-of-age movie about the '70s teenage band "The Runaways".

In a recent interview, Sigismondi said she enjoyed her work on "The Runaways" so much that a biopic about Madonna was undoubtedly somewhere in her near future. She even had a say in Gaga's casting. "I've always enjoyed the unexpected that comes with Lady Gaga. Her sense of style, her motivation, her creativity have all contributed to her success. It certainly wouldn't be far off to say she's the Madonna of this generation."

So what do you guys think of Lady Gaga portraying Madonna? Do you feel she's a good choice for the role?

http://www.reelempire.com/news/94-music/2178-lady-gaga-playing-madonna-in-biopic

Gaga va aussi designer une ligne d'iPod Shuffle!

21fc37a1d078b6d8_GagaShuffles.xlarge.jpg

As if this week couldn't get any better! Just days before the iPad hits shelves, Lady Gaga announced this morning that she would be partnering up with Apple to produce a limited edition line of iPod Shuffles. Gaga is already knee-deep in tech ventures — from Polaroid cameras, to her Heartbeats headphones — so adding a specialty Shuffle to her resumé should be no problem. The 4GB chrome-plated shuffles (which are an exclusive from the Apple Store already) will be branded with Gaga's logo and come stocked with both The Fame, The Fame Monster, as well as a playlist of her favorite tunes from other artists. Bonus — she'll also be lending a hand to design an accompanying pair of earbuds to match. Looks like 24 will be a good year for Lady Gaga! To get more details on the Apple-Gaga mashup, just read more.

The Lady Gaga Limited Edition Shuffle will retail for $200, but paired with the specially-designed earbuds, you'll need to shell out $250. Not much of a price for the ultimate Lady Gaga fan, but you'll have to wait to get your hands on one — cause you've been punked on April Fools Day!

http://www.geeksugar.com/Lady-Gaga-Designing-Line-iPod-Shuffles-7959679

et aussi des soins pour les cheveux :mdr:

03b0cab3f555a96a_gaga.xlarge.jpg

Looks like Bret Michaels isn't the only musician to get a great grooming deal. This afternoon, Lady Gaga announced her latest endeavor, a wig styling gel called Gaga Goo-Goo. Eagle-eyed fans have been buzzing since a mysterious jar appeared in the singer's "Telephone" video, and now Gaga has confirmed that the product placement is the real thing.

"Touring and performing takes a lot out of me," Gaga said in a press conference. "But it takes even more out of my fake hair. I created Gaga Goo-Goo for real people who love to wear wigs as much as I do."

After undergoing more than a year of development, Gaga Goo-Goo is set to launch next month. But you won't be able to buy it at just any old store. In a feat of marketing synergy, Lady Gaga plans to team up with her "Telephone" duet partner for retail sales. "It just makes sense, since she's opening her own lifestyle boutique," Gaga explained. "Soon, you'll be able to purchase my wig gel at Bed, Bath & Beyoncé." For now, fans can preorder online at an introductory price of $16.95. Think you'll check it out?

http://www.bellasugar.com/Lady-Gaga-Launches-Haircare-Collection-7967180

J'adore le 1er avril!

----

Bon, soyons plus sérieux... L'artiste R&B/neo soul India.Arie n'aime pas le clip de Telephone!

Add India.Arie to the list of people who have a problem with Lady Gaga and Beyonce’s music video for their latest collab “Telephone” but while a lot of critics aren’t feeling Beyonce’s lack of acting skills and the length of the video, India sees a bigger problem and calls the production “socially irresponsible.” The neo-soul singer took to her Twitter account and says that she can appreciate Gaga’s creativity and understands that artists push the envelope but asks “When is it too far?”

Says India:

“Don’t be offended this is all MY opinion… Am I the only one who thinks the “telephone” video is going a bit too far? I’m not referring to the abstract nature of the video … I’m talking about the IMAGERY – the unspoken back story, the language the message. I agree gaga is being her image .. I dig her creative mind But still … Thers a such thing as socially irresponsible… I’m just sayin. Its not long before somebody does a straight NAKED video. Not like Alanis morrisette “thank you india” like NAKED dancing around. LOLhahaha

Let’s be CLEAR! I know it gaga M.O. – I don’t live under a rock. And I get that a lot of work put into it. I’m talking social responsibility. There’s an artist every 10 years who pushes the envelope … but its bout to fall off the Table. When is it too far? I respect the creative mind but disagree with the “choices” as a dish meant to be served for mass consumption ..Crazy to me that the Dark, underbelly, s shock at all cost thing is a TREND like asymmetrical hair and big shoulder jackets. Slippery slope!”

She then continues with a story about running into a mini fan:

“Love life. 6 year old at the store her mom say who’s your favorite singer. This girl is CUTE! She says “india arie” “aaaaaand?” Her mom prompts her she says “beyonce “aaaand” her mom says again “Lady gaga”

Mom turns to me and says “but I won’t let her watch the “telephone” lolhahahaahha! Haha! Tooo Funny.”

While six-year-olds probably shouldn’t be watching Gaga bust out of jail and ride out with “Honey B” in their “Pussy Wagon” before poisoning Tyrese and gyrating in a diner, there are a lot of videos out there that aren’t suitable for children, so is it fair to single this one out? Gaga explained the video herself earlier this month and said: “It was sort of a pop-art venture for me to bring her into my world in a way, the video is an attempt for her and I to erase pop music as we know it up until this very point. It’s meant to change the perspective of the world on what a pop music video should be.”

What’s your take on the “Telephone” video? Socially irresponsible or just another kooky Gaga production?

http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/spotlight/2010/03/22/india-arie-slams-lady-gaga-beyonces-telephone-video/ (ca date du 22 mars 2010)

Fox News Commentator Says GaGa Is Poisoning Children

The political coverage found on FOX News makes me about as happy as biting into a big pointy rock. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised that the channels musings on pop cultural are just as enjoyable.

This week anchors on FOX News debated Lady GaGa’s influence on children. According to one person, GaGa is poisoning the minds of our nation’s youth with her videos.

This conservative blowhard spent seven minutes proving that out of touch old people don’t get satire, are more homophobic than their younger counterparts, and like to regurgitate the same old talking points hoping that one day someone will actually believe their nonsense.

Do you think Lady GaGa is destroying our nation’s youth?

Or better yet should a news station that couldn’t tell you a straight fact even if you slapped them with it (uh oh, that sounds violent – blame hip-hop) be holding debates about morality?

I say no to either, but then again, I liked the video.

VIDÉO FOX NEWS: http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/spotlight/2010/03/18/fox-news-commentator-says-gaga-is-poisoning-children/ (ca date du 18 mars 2010)

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...