Aller au contenu

Nadine Coyle | Insatiable

Messages recommandés

Elle vient de balancer sur Strictly Come Dancing et X Factor en interview donc c'est certain, elle n'y sera pas invitée.

Pour l'instant, il n'y a que le Paul O'Grady show de vendredi prochain sur son agenda promo. Qu'elle ferme un peu sa gueule et on la verra peut-être ailleurs.

Pourquoi? Elle a dit quoi?

‘I’m not doing Strictly Come Dancing or X Factor for this campaign. I only want to do live shows.

‘I think the problem, well not the problem as such, but what happens with TV shows is you can’t always do things live. You can’t really get the full effect and with Insatiable being such a big song :lol: and because I’m just starting off I want it to be all about doing stuff live."

‘I would rather go back to when I started doing music in Ireland and it was all live. I mean you just don’t mime. So I’m going back to my roots to do that as nerve racking as it is, because you’re worrying about a 12-piece band and you have that ‘ahh anything can happen, it’s live’ feeling, you know?’

‘I don’t watch X Factor. I’ve never been that much of a huge fan. I love the live shows when they’re on and all singing great but I hate it when the judges say bad things about their singing. I feel sick because I feel it is mean because I’ve done the reality TV thing so I have such strong memories of what it feels like and I just imagine how bad and how nervous they must feel.’

‘I couldn’t be a judge. I would be the worst judge on the history of the show.’

C'est mignon, une phrase sur deux est implicitement dédiée à Cheryl ! ♥

Quant à William Orbit, je sais juste qu'il ne cachait pas son excitation avant la sortie de l'album de Katie Melua, auquel il avait également participé.

Donc là, soit ses chansons n'ont pas été retenues et il l'a mauvaise (m'étonnerait), soit Nadine l'a bien saoulé.

'I don't watch X Factor. I've never been that much of a huge fan. I love the live shows when they're on and all singing great but I hate it when the judges say bad things about their singing. I feel sick because I feel it is mean because I've done the reality TV thing so I have such strong memories of what it feels like and I just imagine how bad and how nervous they must feel.'

Voilà qui explique pourquoi elle était la seule à ne pas être la pour soutenir Cheryl dimanche . mrgreen.gif

182365369.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1288041913&Signature=f5dwz8EzNg0THc5HzcAfQFIAppM%3D

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...