Invité RiriFan

31 membres ont voté

1. 1. Aimez-vous "Why R U" ?

• J'adore!
    • J'aime!
    • Bof!
    • J'aime pas!
    • Je déteste!
  2. 2. Aimez-vous "Tell Me You Love Me" ?

• J'adore!
    • J'aime!
    • Bof!
    • J'aime pas!
    • Je déteste!
  3. 3. Aimez-vous "Red Eye" ?

• J'adore!
    • J'aime!
    • Bof!
    • J'aime pas!
    • Je déteste!
  4. 4. Aimez-vous 'Heard Em All" ?

• J'adore!
    • J'aime!
    • Bof!
    • J'aime pas!
    • Je déteste!

Messages recommandés

Invité RiriFan

Amerie donne des détails sur son album (désolé c'est in english ^^):

"Album concepts: “This album is very personal, whether I’m talking about my own past situations or situations the people close to me went through. I really wanted to make sure that everything I was writing wasn’t too far from myself”.

Creating beats: “Usually I’d get a raw instrumental, and from there I’d pick out parts and sounds, and then format them to create the arrangement of the song. Once I wrote and vocaled, I’d talk to the producer again about adding additional instrumentation I felt was necessary, like strings, additional keys, building the bridge, just basically formatting the record”.

Diversified sounds & direction: “For this album, I told people I needed music that was really heavy, something with knock. Nothing too pretty; I wanted something that sounded ‘70’s-ish, when rock had a lot of soul in it, and it was still so related to the blues. And of course it needed that hip-hop element”.

After the jump, you can also read about some of the album tracks and producers she worked with on ‘In Love & War’.

Tell Me U Love Me: “I didn’t really have to say much to Teddy. I told him I wanted something signature ‘me’. He knew exactly what to do. It was like magic. I wrote that record freestyling in the vocal booth after hearing it for the first time. Killer”.

Higher: “I told Warren [Campbell] I wanted a live, hard, rock sound, something mean, something with swagger. I wanted the intrumentation to have a strong personality before I even opened my mouth. He started playing the bass guitar, and I was sitting there creating the lyrics and melody and it all came together really organically. That’s what I mean when I say that this album, in addition to being an extension of my first, is also an extension of ‘1 Thing’ because ‘1 Thing’ has its go-go roots but it’s also very soulful, ‘70’s rock. I went from that and took it all the way live”.

Why R U: “[The song] is about being in a relationship and hating that you’re so attached to this person. A lot of the songs on this album deal with wanting to be done with a relationship but you’re just not really ready to leave, so you hang around and wait for a person to change. I really wanted the lyrical content to be real conversation. I didn’t want anything to be sugar-coated”.

Different People: Amerie enlisted the Australian producer M-Phazes who tracked a mid-tempo backdrop for the songstress to explain how important it is to accept your partner for who they are.

Pretty Brown: (also produced by M-Phazes) Amerie hooks up with Trey Songz to sing about a relationship that is quickly approaching the breaking point.

More Than Love: As well as In Love & War’s head-nodding first single ‘Why R U’, Amerie also linked up with the Buchanans for this riotous track.

Heard ‘Em All: On the sexy, catchy ladies anthem, Amerie let her long locks down over Sean Garrett and Eric Hudson’s up-tempo club track while challenging a prospective lover to bring something different to the table."

J AI HATE!!!! J AI HATE!!!!

Invité RiriFan
Je me méfie beaucoup des artistes qui donnent des détails sur leurs albums, c'est alléchant au possible, et à la fin, grosse déception.

Je n'aime pas ce premier single en plus.

Pourtant "Why R U" est 1 bombe. Si t'aimes pas, c'est que t'aimes pas Amerie...

Invité RiriFan
D'un côté je comprend ce qu'il a dit car cette chanson est l'une des représentation de l'univers de Amerie. Donc ce qui n'aime pas n'aime pas vraiment l'univers d'Amerie

:thumb_yello:

Invité RiriFan

Voici la cover officielle de Why R U:

whyrucover.jpg

Le single est désormais disponible sur iTunes.

Et voici une nouvelle interview d'Amerie qui parle de la soul music ici.

Invité RiriFan

Il y a une rumeur qui circule sur le net comme quoi L.A. Reid (le boss de Def Jam) songerait à se séparer d'Amerie..

J'ose pas y croire.. :crybaby:

Edit: "Why R U" débarque sur iTunes le 30 juin.

je necoute pas trop amerie mais j avais vraiment kiffer One Thing et Take Control

la j ai listen le single car j ai vu que les producteurs du son sont les mm que ceux qui ont fait une song de Jay Z que j adore.

Et Why R U est geniale,vraiment,j aime beaucoup son interpretation et j espere que les radio le soutiendront

Ici a New York,je l'ai entendu que 2,3 fois dans la semaine.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...