Aller au contenu

Beyoncé ● The (Almost) Mrs. Carter Era

Heddy

Messages recommandés

Staffers at the highest levels of Columbia Records were kept in the dark about Beyoncé’s new album until Thursday night, when they found out along with the rest of the world their top client had secretly been recording music and making unbelievable videos in anticipation of the stealthy release Thursday.

Honestly, most of us found out when everyone else did,” one Columbia insider tells Confidenti@l. “That’s just how secret it all was, and what it takes to keep it as such.”

We’re told Queen Bey had called for operation “TNO” — “Tell No One” — which was strictly followed by the crews, directors, makeup and wardrobe people whom the singer worked with for the past year and a half on the project.

“There were a few people that were absolutely necessary and essential to set it all up, and they held their cards tight,” our source says. “They trusted her vision.”

Leaks were discouraged by having all people involved sign a nondisclosure agreement for the shoots they were involved in. They were also not told the titles of the songs, or when they would be released, as the videos were shot.

A handful of people knew about the entire project,” says another record industry insider. “Beyoncé was originally going to unleash one single at a time, the way Justin Bieber has been doing it online. But she ultimately decided to release them all at once.”

Read more: http://www.nydailyne...1#ixzz2nT0PPlek

• Like 5

Cette critique revient souvent alors qu'elle vous le dit elle-même dans Yoncé: Radio say "speed it up", I just go slower.

Mais moi j'suis pas les radios. Et plein de fans, je pense, auraient voulu deux/trois sons qui bouge un peu plus... ^^

Peut être pour la deuxième partie!!! Qui apparement sortira dans pas très longtemps :o je me suis dit que ça serait pour le printemps, mais c'est vrai qu'il faut pas retarder la deuxième partie (s'il y en a), il faut que voir l'exemple de Justin Timberlake!!!

J'espère, on verra ce qu'elle nous proposera t'façon, apparemment elle a des milliers de chansons en réserve...

• Like 1

Cette critique revient souvent alors qu'elle vous le dit elle-même dans Yoncé: Radio say "speed it up", I just go slower.

J'ajouterai Ghost :

I'm climbing up the walls cuz all the shit I hear is boring

All the shit I do is boring

All these record labels boring

I don't trust these record labels I'm touring

Elle te descend elle même l'intégrale de sa carrière au profit de ce projet.

Sold not for sale

Probably won't make no money off this, oh well

Reap what you sow

Perfection is so... Mm

Limite elle crache sur tout le système d'élaboration/promotion de musique actuel. La chanson parle de son pouvoir et d'un amour qui te hante. Ca m'étonnerait fortement qu'elle parle innocemment de Jay Z pour le coup.

• Like 12

J'ajouterai Ghost :

Sold not for sale

Reap what you sow

Perfection is so... Mm

Limite elle crache sur tout le système d'élaboration/promotion de musique actuel. La chanson parle de son pouvoir et d'un amour qui te hante. Ca m'étonnerait fortement qu'elle parle innocemment de Jay Z pour le coup.

D'ailleurs Boots, le producteur de "Haunted" à donner des détails assez intéressants sur la conception de la chanson

I had met with a record label earlier in the afternoon and they had heard some of the songs I was working on for the Beyonce album and said “That’s so interesting Beyonce is doing weird records like this…. Once that comes out we can put stuff out like that too!”

I was so appalled with the fact that record labels don’t view music as art anymore. They view it as product. So I wrote this late one sleepless night and it turned into an entire stream of consciousness about whatever came to mind, the state of myself, the state of pop music, the overall state of the world and most of all, people blindly going about their daily life as worker drones but ultimately not doing anything to be happy. I showed it to Bey a few days later and she was over the moon about it, and got real fired up. She said it was something she had been wanting to express for so long… We worked together to perfect it for her and this is the final product. I love this fucking song.

• Like 6

J'ajouterai Ghost :

Sold not for sale

Reap what you sow

Perfection is so... Mm

C'est exactement ça mais j'osais pas le dire et c'est aussi ce que je pense depuis longtemps... :closedeyes:

Non mais justement, c'est la première fois depuis longtemps qu'une sortie Pop ne se résume pas à des histoires de payola, numéros 1, timing de clips et chansons d'amour sans message.

Il y a énormément à décrypter là dedans, dans ses paroles, la manière dont elles sont transcrites dans les clips, et la manière dont c'est vendu. Par exemple le simple exemple qu'elle foute en l'air tous ses trophées dans le premier clip, qu'elle en abandonne un dernier sur la plage pour devenir la pute de Jay Z (Drunk In Love) voire de tout le monde (Haunted), et au final monter son propre Empire (Bow Down) de femme et rassembler les foules dans la rue (Superpower) le tout pour finir sur Grown Woman.

Concentrez vous sur tout, la moindre parole, le moindre tatouage de figurant a un sens, je pense qu'il y a beaucoup à partager là dessus. Du moins beaucoup plus que le slayage et l'émotion de Pretty Hurts.

• Like 9
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...