Aller au contenu

Ciara • Jackie (04/05/15) / Single : Dance Like We're Making Love

Messages recommandés

Ciara est la fille qui porte le mieux les mini-shorts :crazylove: :crazylove: :crazylove:

aee44fc32e47f07b5fe3050745ad94ac_M.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Nouvelle interview.

Ciara had been revealing exclusive details about her red-hot upcoming album One Woman Army to MTV News in the lead-up to the 2012 MTV Movie Awards, and the trend continued apace on the red carpet before Sunday's telecast, as the R&B songbird opened up about the producers she's been in the studio with and exactly when we can expect her new single, "Sweat."

Ciara Says She Is Ready To Drop 'One Woman Army'

"It really is just me pouring my heart into the record, and I think my fans deserve that. I really had to be in a comfortable place, and I really am and I'm excited about it," Ciara told MTV News. "That's the beauty of music. Music is like really being able to express yourself. I wanted to make sure that I expressed myself in the best way that I could, and I let the music also be a healing process for me at points. There's a lot of happy moments as well, so that's what it's about. That's music."

She continued, "You laugh, you cry, you dance, you love, you hurt, you feel all kinds of things. That's the beauty of music."

While she was at first reluctant to open up too much about the producers she's been working with, saying only that the sound of One Woman Army is "all about the new movement" and that she "worked with some people that are very fresh," she eventually caved and gave MTV a few more "beans" (as she's been calling them), revealing that she's been recording with long-time collaborator Tricky Stewart ("Ride") as well as the Underdogs duo Harvey Mason Jr. and Damon Thomas.

"Of course, the obvis, Tricky, he's a part of my Epic family. We worked together," Ciara revealed. "And Harvey and Damon, it's our first time together and what we did was so special. They actually produced the title track, 'One Woman Army,' I can tell you that."

Mason Jr. and Thomas were hugely successful producers independently before coming together to form the Underdogs. Mason Jr. has won six Grammys writing and producing tracks for artists as varied as Justin Timberlake, Toni Braxton, Whitney Houston and Jennifer Hudson, while Thomas was formerly a songwriting and production partner for Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, working on songs like Dru Hill's "These are the Times" and Pink's "Most Girls." Together as the Underdogs, the pair scored Grammy and Oscar nominations for the work on the "Dreamgirls" soundtrack and recently found success working with Chris Brown on his dance track "Turn Up the Music."

"I worked with some people that are very fresh, which I'm excited about," Ciara continued. "When it comes to artists, when it comes to writers, when it comes to producers, I really wanted to push. We pretty much reached out and worked with a lot of people that I've never worked with before, which is really fun."

Between Stewart and the Underdogs, on paper it seems like Ciara's Army is in pretty good hands, but the music will be speaking for itself soon enough, if the dance music princess has her way.

"The new single could be another treat on that record. Besides it being called 'Sweat,' there may be another goodie on there," she said. "If I check my skin clock it may be arriving at any second maybe. It's time to sweat."

Donc Tricky fait partie du projet, j'en suis ravi. ^^

J'espère qu'on aura le single avant ce week end!

Elle a RT Mad. qui lui dit qu'il a envie de "transpirer" ce soir!!!

SHE'S BACK.

• Like 2

Je ne sais pas trop quoi en penser. Les bass sont lourdes. Par contre sa voix est méconnaissable. J'ai du mal à voir le potentiel tubesque de ce titre. J'aime le rap de 2 Chainz. Je donnerais mon avis précis quand je serais mieux réveillé :)

On dirait un titre qu'elle a enregistré à l'époque de "Basic Instinct".

Y'a strictement aucune nouveauté, aucune surprise, aucune évolution.

C'est pas absyssalement mauvais.

C'est simplement ordinaire.

Puis ce n'est certainement pas avec ce titre qu'elle pourra conquérir le monde.

"Gimme Dat" ou "Gifted" avaient plus de potentiel à mes oreilles.

Ses consoeurs n'ont aucun souci à se faire. hello-kitty-318.gif

• Like 1

Pas vraiment surpris par le single, je m'attendais à une chanson de ce type et je pense que c'est un bon choix de lead.

J'espère vraiment que ce sera un très gros carton en Urban et en Rythmic, les ingrédients sont là.

Le titre a beaucoup de potentiel pour ces formats, malheureusement ce sera quitte ou double avec elle et on n'est pas à l'abri d'un flop à la "Gimmie Dat".

J'aime déjà le titre mais c'est un grower et je sais que j'adorerais après plusieurs écoutes.

Le refrain est assez percutant. Par contre je suis très déçu par le choix du guest, 2Chainz doit être le rappeur actuel que j'aime le moins.

J'espère que le clip va tout démonter et qu'il y aura plein de scènes de danse. :blush:

Le single sera disponible sur iTunes le 19 juin.

She's back!!! 52b0f867.gif

• Like 1

C'est assez fou ce retour expresse. Aucune attente, aucun buzz rien. Elle balance un jour qu'elle revient et la semaine d'après on a le single.

Pour le reste, j'aime bien la chanson mais elle floppera sa mère.

Ça fait 6 mois que l'on sait qu'elle revient...

Après plusieurs écoutes ca passe mieux. Comme le dis Saxon c'est un grower. Je suis content qu'elle reste dans des sonorités urbaines. A mon avis le clip fera tout. Vu la qualité dansante de la plupart de ses vidéos, on peut avoir quelque chose d'assez énorme. Sur le net les réactions sont mitigés mais en tout cas ça fait parler (sauf sur CIF, même pas un article pffffffff).

J'avou que je sais pas trop quoi en penser !!!

Mais c'est du Ciara donc je kiff quand meme c'est très special lool mais j aiiiime beaucoup !!!

___ ce n'est qu' un lead single , juste pour annoncer son retour je pense !!!

C 'est du Ciara ...Dans la continuité sans être à la première écoute enthousiasmant...Elle se démarque comme souvent avec un Rnb street couillu qui empiète sur le terrain des rappeurs et c 'est peut être la seule chanteuse Rnb crédible dans ce rôle.. la seule qui arrive à garder son coté féminin tout en jouant la Bad Girl de Rue.

Avec un bon clip ça devrait le faire...

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...