Aller au contenu

Roisin Murphy (Chanteuse de Moloko)

bextor

Messages recommandés

• 2 semaines après...
  • 1 mois après...

Des news!

Roisin a collaboré à un single de charité intitulé "I'm Every Women", avec notemment Sinead O'Connor, vous pouvez le télécharger gratuitement ici.

ET chose plus importante, dans cette interview , on apprend que le nouvel album est en chemin et que le premier single serait "Demon Lover"... Rien que le titre, ca donne envie. Ce single devrait sortir en Septembre et annoncé la couleur de l'album!

• Like 1

Urbain ? J'espère que nous n'aurons pas droit à un Hard Candy, tout de même.

* Roisin is working with various London producers to record her new album, which will have a more urban and gritty sound than Overpowered.

Bon, ça c'est une bonne chose, elle n'est plus chez EMI. J'espère qu'elle va aller dans un label indépendant.

* She has left EMI. A string of arguments and disagreements between the label and the singer eventually lead to the split. Roisin is not quite sure who will release her third album, as she has not yet signed a new contract.

Ok, on devrait avoir Demon Lover pour la fin de l'été, c'est très bien. Des EP par ci par là, pourquoi pas également.

* Before releasing a whole new album, she wants to release "bundles and packages" of music. She doesn't expect to have a new album completed within a year and a half.

* The "big funky house track" Demon Lover will be released before the end of the summer, possible as part of an EP.

• Like 1
  • 3 semaines après...

Roisin dit que Lady GaGa a pompée sur son look ;)

dcto9v.jpg

Irish singer Roisin Murphey has called Lady Gaga a fraud telling Daily Mail that Lady Gaga stole her look and the only thing original about Gaga is that she doesn’t wear pants. She said to Daily Mail "She's copied my style. I met her about a year ago before she got really big and I had no clue that this was all going to happen. She wasn't wearing shoulder pads at the time, and I was". She is furious that the American songstress claims her oversized hats, thigh-high boots and hooded cloaks are all part of her original style. She continue on to Daily Mail and said:

"Lady Gaga is just a poor imitation of me. She has copied my style, she took my shoulder pads and all that. Mind you she doesn't wear the bottom half!".

Sounds like people are trying to exposed Lady Gaga for who she is while trying to get attention from the media about it all so Gaga can't be famous anymore.

Check out the pictures above. Left side is Rosin Murphy and Right side is Lady Gaga. Damn their style looks f-cking similar to each other wonder what Lady Gaga will say after she got exposed. Poor Roisin, I feel bad for her still the same time Gaga shouldn't be stealing other people styles and claiming she's 100% original cause now she's not at all.

Whatcha think?!? Do you think Gaga stole Roisin Murphy style or Roisin Murphy is jealous now cause Gaga is more famous than her with her style and she got nowhere with it?!?

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...