Aller au contenu

Mariah Carey - We belong together

Invité mirta

Messages recommandés

Invité MusicMan

En meme temps, Jermaine Dupri n'a pas une cote de popularité terrible aux USA :?

Say Somethin' sera mieux pour moi .

En meme temps' date=' Jermaine Dupri n'a pas une cote de popularité terrible aux USA :?

[i']Say Somethin'[/i] sera mieux pour moi .

Les derniers tubes de Usher . c bien lui ;

Lisez ça .

Jermaine Dupri Shakes It With Mariah // 7:00 AM EST Updated by Lynn

Jermaine Dupri is back at the top of the charts with writing and producing credits on Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" and is anticipating another return with the release of the third single from The Emancipation of Mimi, "Shake It Off."

"'Shake It Off' was just like ... That comes from that style of I guess [usher's] Confessions and just that bounce," he said. "It's got a lot of ingredients to it because I never thought that Mariah could make a bouncy type of record. When you hear that song — the whole bounce of the record and the way she's flipping it and the stuff she talking about ... I knew that record was gonna go just because you never heard Mariah talk about this stuff. ... She's like, 'I packed up my Louis Vuitton.' She took it really on the ghetto side. I knew that was gonna strike people. Either it was gonna hit them in a wrong way or they was gonna love it.

"I had that beat actually before she got to the studio. So she came in, she heard that beat and was like, 'Yeah, that's what I want,'" he continued. "That was one of the first records we had. I didn't really know what to do for her because I didn't hear nothing else that was on the album, but I just felt like she didn't have that bounce on her album."

"Shake It Off" is already on the radio, and "Gotta Getcha" is one of the records on Dupri's So So Def compilation Young, Fly and Flashy, Vol. 1, due July 19.

Je trouve que le titre avec un bon remlix sera bien aprti pe un top10

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...