Aller au contenu

[Topic officiel] Gwen Stefani

Invité Smania

Messages recommandés

Elle a dit hier soir être toujours en studio avec Pharrell !

“And it’s just an amazing time; so many opportunities. I’m going into the studio tonight with Pharrell [Williams], I’m going to be writing and also just seeing what comes along my way. I’ve been recording a few things. …”

Sinon elle bosse aussi sur l'album de No Doubt apparemment.

Je sens qu'elle va se contenter de sortir un EP solo ! Mais bon avoir de nouveaux titres solos étaient inespérés, donc on ne va pas cracher dessus :mdr:

• Like 1

All right, y’all, I’ve been trying to think of the most accurate way to describe the song to you. First – IT’S GOOD. You can definitely tell Ryan Tedder wrote it. A lot of the elements you can hear in OneRepublic’s latest single “Love Runs Out” and Adele’s “Rumor Has It” (which he wrote with her) are there – that driving beat in particular; the short, crazy catchy, repetitive vocal lines in the chorus, with men chanting “ooh”s after it which all together give it that, “tribal” feel that’s been in a trend in pop music lately. The instrumentation in the verses reminds me of that Jeremih, song “Don’t Tell ‘Em” except Gwen’s song is lighter and not urban sounding, just the best description I can find. It’s TOTAL Top 40, way more so than Hot AC. Also they are not sure about the 10/6 release date. They need to coordinate with the Voice. That’s most of the info I have and all I can share. Looking good for a solo album by the holidays and YES I got confirmation the label knows there is new No Doubt in the works too!! No details about that but I am guessing it will be poppy and everyone seems to be hoping Gwen uses the solo time to draw a line back to the band. There you go!

smileys-happy-314056.gif

Edit : la personne qui a donné la review précise aussi que l'album de Gwen devrait sortir avant/après Noël :blush: L'album de No Doubt devrait suivre en 2015.

• Like 5

Elle tourne le clip de Baby Don't Lie à LA hapydancsmil.gif

It’s been reported that Gwen was on-set this afternoon of her “Baby Don’t Lie” music video shoot in Los Angeles!

Her new solo single, which has yet to be officially announced, is set to hit radio in the next couple of weeks. News of “Baby Don’t Lie” hit everywhere a few days ago after it was posted on Interscope’s promotional site for only a brief moment. Some have already listened to the new track saying the upbeat “tribal” sounding song is said to be another hit for Gwen. The track is said to have been co-written with OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder and Benny Blanco.

En espérant qu'il soit aussi travaillé visuellement que ses clips passés.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...