Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

Je trouve bien qu'elle veuille montrer qu'elle assume son corps à 60 balais au contraire. 

Par contre je comprends moins le choix de la vitre degueulasse? Parce que franchement elle est bien pour 60 ans. 

Après elle semble vraiment adepte des esthétiques degue en ce moment, donc sûrement volontaire ...

L'esthétique crade fait parti de certains types d'art qu'elle doit apprécier.

• Like 3

Son corps n'a rien de choquant. Elle a l'air de faire moins de sport depuis quelques temps, et elle a passé le cap de la soixantaine. Par contre oui, la photo est inutile. On sait qu'elle est exhib, dans ses clips, sur scène, mais sur instagram ça... laisse juste perplexe sur le besoin qu'elle a eu de partager cette photo.

• Like 6

C'est rare qu'elle se montre vulnérable comme ça, que se passe t'il dans sa tête? 

Je critique pas car à cet âge les muscles, c'est plus dur à prendre. 

En dehors du bide elle a un corps de sportive, on peut encore voir les abdos derrière. Elle a un super corps enfaite. 

Je me demande toujours si ceux qui écrivent ces articles connaissent vraiment leur sujet. Pas d'autotune sur Ghosttown, mais de l'autotune sur Give It 2 Me ? Sinon je suis plutôt d'accord : pas trop de producteurs, pas de featuring !

Enfin des articles de presse digne de la Madonne

Et pas n'importe qui,  The Gardian

‘Bigger than any man she ever encountered’: the under-appreciated genius of Madonna

3898.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

As we celebrate Madonna turning 60 this week, let us remember that this is a woman who has no interest in nostalgia. In a recent interview with Vogue Italia, she said she would talk only about the present, which, to me, is the key aspect of who Madonna is: resolutely forward-driving. This is why she is so able to manage to a global, decade-spanning career.

When she collected her woman of the year prize at Billboard’s Women in Music awards in 2016, she said she stood before the crowd “as a doormat”. “Thank you for acknowledging my ability to continue my career for 34 years in the face of blatant sexism and misogyny and constant bullying and relentless abuse.” This is genuine, rightful anger and ferocity. The level of ageism and sexism directed at her is femicidal, even matricidal, visceral loathing. When people say they want Madonna to age gracefully, what they really mean is: become beige, shut up and go into a corner. And she refuses to do that. Instead, she continues to produce brilliant, captivating and thought-provoking work.

We so often do not let women take credit for their own genius. Madonna has resisted that, mainly because she always overshadows the men with whom she chooses to collaborate. Nobody ever says Mirwais or Timbaland or Stuart Price made Madonna. Only Madonna could have made Madonna. But this is also from where the misogyny stems. She is bigger than any man she has ever encountered, professionally or personally. And people hate that.

She has outlived her contemporaries: Madonna, Michael Jackson and Prince were the triumvirate of 80s stars. She has outlasted them artistically, too. Her 2015 album Rebel Heart was excellent. Her quality of work has never dropped. Many artists Madonna’s age, particularly male artists, are doing victory tours: people such as Bruce Springsteen. Madonna, instead, is not creating to prove a point about how long she can keep doing so.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/aug/13/bigger-than-any-man-she-ever-encountered-the-under-appreciated-genius-of-madonna

1zdm9np.gif

• Like 2
  • Invité locked this sujet
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...