Aller au contenu

T-ara / T-ara N4 / QBS ● Topic Officiel

Messages recommandés

• 1 mois après...
  • 2 mois après...

Article: [Exclusive] T-ara left their agency "Parting ways with our agency... but the members will be together"

Source: Sports World via Naver

1. [+13,815, -352] Congratulations on finally escaping Kwang Soo

2. [+13,974, -3,518] Wouldn't T-ara be top class along with SNSD right now if not for that bullying scandal... they had too many hit songs

3. [+7,607, -752] Congratulations on leaving, T-ara suffered so much~

3. [+6,591, -671] So much time has passed, let's be happy now

4. [+5,312, -388] The least expected second generation girl group to last past 10 years

5. [+1,883, -381] Such a tragic group... they'd be doing so well if not for the Ryu sisters

6. [+1,261, -104] Good decision, you girls suffered a lot under that thug CEO

7. [+1,106, -98] All fault goes to their agency, especially with the Hwayoung scandal

8. [+1,102, -134] Seeing Hwayoung's attitude now makes me think T-ara had they put up with... it's not a clear black and white picture where one side's evil and the other's nice. Too bad they got all that one sided hate... you girls suffered a lot.

9. [+923, -107] They used to be so popular back then....

Les upvotes...

jonny5.gif

• Like 4
  • 2 semaines après...

I have no greed about the name T-ara. I dont have plans to pick new members for T-ara. I just want to protect the name T-ara. Cant I keep the traces of the hard work our company put in during that time to make the name known to the public?

After deciding on the name T-ara, I chose the members and created the group. Everything began with the name. Its not something just owned by the four members, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung, and Qri. It belongs to the company and everyone who has worked with T-ara.

We gave permission for SG Wannabe and Davichi to use their names after they went to different companies. The members respectfully asked themselves to keep their group names. I allowed it to happen. It could have been the same for T-ara. However, some members have shown only greed for the name, and their actions dont match their words. Weve been together for 10 years, so I am very upset.

Ridicule :mdr:

J'espère qu'elles gagneront leur procès.

Nan mais MBK...

Maintenant y a plusieurs articles qui annoncent leur disband. Ce timing jpp, pourquoi se battre pour leur nom mais disband ?

Cette affaire va durer longtemps je sens, ça va me gaver x)

Ca confirme en tout cas leur volonté de poursuivre mais uniquement à 4 !

C'est fake, la journaliste qui a fait cette article est réputée pour faire des articles qui ne contiennent que des conneries. Elles ne s'embêteraient pas avec tout le côté légal afin de récupérer le nom du groupe, pour annoncer cela deux jours après lol

• Like 1
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...