Première victoire du groupe dans un music show depuis le scandale (2012) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm6K7O-UJJQ

Elles le méritent tellement.

DCwkg7bU0AAYt32.jpg

DCwlQXfVoAAyOqr.jpg

DCwlQXiUQAAzM0B.jpg

DCwongYXoAI_HVt.jpg

T-ara wins 1st place with What's My Name on The Show

[+1049, -247] It's not that bad for T-ara anymore.... in fact it will keep getting better!

[+1002, -256] Waited so long for T-ara to win it actually got annoying kekeke

[+702, -209] T-ara has not won since Lovey Dovey in 2012... They used to sweep trophies all the time so it's nice

to see them win something since then... their very grateful! Please listen to T-ara ballad song, their the best!

[+208, -23] T-ara please don't disband!

[+20, -4] Qri hesitated to accept the award and thought T-ara didn't deserve it. That made me shiver and I cried with them.

[+36, -10] I want to see T-ara smiling again!

[+28, -8] I'm really impressed!

[+25. -7] I hope it only gets better from now on! T-ara 2nd win let's vote!

[+54, -1] Let's continue walking on this flowery path T-ara! 2nd win lets go!

[+203, -45] I've been struggling for so long voting for T-ara to win eventhough their not my bias group... They deserve it!

[+153, -36] The sound of their crying was heard on broadcast too... so sad...it must've been so hard for them.

[+232, -1209] Hwayoung ah, let's walk on a flowery path!

• Like 6

Article: 'The Show' T-ara wins a tearful #1

Source: X sports News via Naver

1. [+15,533, -626] I cried really hard too~~ seems like the sun is finally shining down on them now that the truth has been revealed. You've suffered enough *pats on back*~~ walk a flower path now, I'll support you.

2. [+9,065, -653] Congratulations, I find it amazing that you came this far without giving up. I'm glad your image has recovered a lot now too.

3. [+8,816, -572] Non-fan here but I teared up seeing the members cry... they've really suffered a lot.

4. [+8,542, -575] Broke my heart to see the cry to the point where they couldn't even give their award speech. It would've been better to see Eunjung, Soyeon, and Boram with them but fighting!!!

5. [+8,797, -691] So much suffering for the past 5 years... All we've done is vote, buy the album, and listen to your song... but I want to be of more help.

6. [+7,004, -126] So thankful that you held on for this long, and so sorry too ㅜㅜ let's walk a flower path ㅜ

7. [+6,717, -91] You could tell how hard it was for them... T-ara, let's make back as much as you've suffered ㅠㅠ T-ara fighting ♡♡

8. [+6,689, -92] Would've been better to have Soyeon and Boram too.. makes me sorry that we couldn't get them #1 while they were still 6.. sorry that you're only winning #1 now ㅠㅠ

9. [+7,134, -1,351] Finally a #1 after T-ara hit top and then went on the downfall because of that Hwa* ㅠㅠ They kept crying, couldn't even say their award speech ㅠㅠ

10. [+2,219, -53] 'The Show' got rid of Chinese votes a long time ago

:'((((((

• Like 2
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...