Aller au contenu

Vente a descubrir el EL DORADO de SHAKIRA

Messages recommandés

D'autant plus que tous les pays n'ont pas notre rapport un peu "snob" au parfum. Pour nous, c'est précieux, un bijou presque, c'est Chanel, Gaultier et Dior. Dans d'autres pays, c'est grosso modo du Febreeze corporel alors Shakira, Gaga ou Spears font parfaitement l'affaire.

• Haha 1

Luego del exitoso lanzamiento del álbum de Shakira, El Dorado, que finalmente le valió un Grammy al Mejor Álbum Vocal Pop Latino y un Grammy Latino al Mejor Álbum Vocal Pop Contemporáneo, regresó al escenario mundial con su show más celebrado hasta la fecha, realizando recientes éxitos. como "Chantaje" y "La Bicicleta", así como éxitos de su repertorio de más de 20 años, incluyendo "Hips Don't Lie", 'Waka Waka (This Time for Africa "y "Estoy Aqui", para vender estadios y arenas en todo el planeta.

Shakira In Concert: El Dorado World Tour revive el espectáculo más grande en la pantalla grande y, a través de imágenes documentales y las propias palabras de Shakira, destaca lo que se necesitó para llevar el espectáculo más destacado de la carrera a 22 países y casi un millón de fanáticos, después del drama de tener que posponer toda la gira debido a una lesión en las cuerdas vocales.

Shakira es una superestrella mundial que, a la edad de 18 años, había tomado a América Latina por asalto, antes de conquistar los mercados internacionales a los 24 años con su éxito crossover "Whenever Wherever". Desde entonces, ha seguido rompiendo barreras y grabaciones en todo el mundo con su combinación única de sonidos latinos, rock and roll y música mundial.

Ahora, celebra su regreso triunfante al escenario en una emocionante película de concierto que documenta su aclamada gira mundial El Dorado, que llegará a los cines de todo el mundo para un evento especial de cine este noviembre.

Lâimage contient peut-être : 1 personne, texte

Ca va arriver dans quelques mois... 1 an et demi après la captation :lol: 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

D'après Forbes, Shakira enregistre son prochain album! :D 

Following the hugely successful release of her 2017 album, El Dorado, which earned the singer a Grammy for Best Latin Pop Vocal Album and a Latin Grammy for Best Contemporary Pop Vocal Album, the 42-year-old singer returned to the world stage, performing recent smashes such as Chantaje and La Bicicleta as well as hits from her 20+ year repertoire including Hips Don’t Lie, Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) and Estoy Aqui, to sold out stadiums and arenas around the world. The film will bring fans backstage and behind the scenes on the celebrated tour.

Directed by Shakira and James Merryman, the film relives the thrilling show on the big screen and, through documentary footage and Shakira’s own words, highlights what it took to bring the career-apex concert tour to 22 countries and nearly a million fans, after having to postpone the entire tour due to a vocal cord injury in November 2017.

The dazzling concert footage was predominantly filmed at Shakira's Los Angeles show in August 2018 at The Forum in Inglewood, which the Los Angeles Times said at the time, "had the feel of a hero’s return." Further scenes were shot throughout the U.S., Europe and Latin America. The tour spanned 22 countries worldwide where it was seen by approximately 1 million Shakira fans.

Marc Allenby, CEO of Trafalgar Releasing has said: "Trafalgar Releasing are really excited to be bringing to cinemas this incredible story, which illustrates Shakira's determination and drive from her vocal cord injury through to bringing her amazing El Dorado shows to almost a million fans around the world. Through a mixture of behind the scenes, Shakira's own words and the hit fuelled shows, this film will bring together Shakira fans everywhere to celebrate her 20 year+ career."

Shakira has had a successful career, both on the awards circuit and on the pop and Latin charts, a career that has spanned over 25 years. Her first two breakthrough singles in the U.S. were 2001's Whenever, Wherever and 2002's Underneath Your Clothes, both of which hit the top 10 on the Billboard charts. Four years later the singer would achieve massive worldwide success with the release of the 2006 hit single, Hips Don't Lie, which hit number one around the world, including in the United States. The Colombian-born performer has sold over 75 million records worldwide, won three Grammys, 13 Latin Grammys, 4 MTV Video Music Awards, 7 Billboard Music Awards and a staggering 39 Billboard Latin Music Awards. She is currently recording her next studio album.

In addition to her global music career, when she was 18-years-old she founded the Pies Descalzos (Barefoot) Foundation , which currently provides education and nutrition to over six thousand impoverished children in her home country of Colombia and is expanding its work to other countries, including newly launched projects in Haiti and South Africa. In October 2011, Shakira was named a member of President Obama’s Advisory Commission on Educational Excellence for Hispanics. 

Reflecting on the tour, Shakira said in 2019, “This was one of the most memorable tours of my career. After I recovered my voice, my fans inspired me to get back onstage as they always do, and it’s pretty surreal to be reliving it with them now in over 60 countries in theaters throughout the world. I know they’ve been asking on my socials for this concert film and now it’s finally ready, so I hope it will be something to remember both for me and all those who have supported me throughout the years.” 

What sound would you like to explore in your next work? "I always like to experiment with new sounds. Perhaps now that I am installed in Spain some Spanish influences will be noticed, but the truth is that I do not limit myself; in the studio, I get carried away by music."

Manuel Turizo a dévoilé qu'il enregistre quelque chose avec elle...  + les rumeurs sur une prestation à la mi-temps du Superbowl sont reparties ^^

• Like 5

Par contre elle va vite me saouler si elle nous sort un album reggaeton tout pourrit. "Spanish Influences", de la daube quoi :puke:..... Puis le Manuel  Turizo, rien qu'avec l'extrait on voit le genre : Maluma 2.0 en pire (ou une pale copie de Prince Royce)

Heureusement qu'on a le DVD, et si elle nous fait une partie du Superbowl, ca serait super (mais il faut pas etre ameriain même pour une simple partie , non ?)

il y a une heure, Harpelion a dit :

Heureusement qu'on a le DVD, et si elle nous fait une partie du Superbowl, ca serait super (mais il faut pas etre ameriain même pour une simple partie , non ?)

Lol non quand même pas. 

Coldplay, U2 et Shania Twain l'ont fait.

Après depuis plusieurs années on parle d'un superbowl pour rendre hommage à la culture hispanique. .... 

• Thanks 1
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...