Aller au contenu

David Archuleta - The Other Side Of Down

Messages recommandés

David Archuleta tourne actuellement le clip de "Wait" à Hong Kong.

Ça sert à rien, mais bon... Quitte à avoir un clip sur les 4 chansons bonus de la version japonaise de TOSOD, j'aurais aimé un clip pour n'importe laquelle sauf Wait quoi. Genre pour Notice Me, ça aurait été génial ! Dommage.

• 1 mois après...

S'il vous plaît. Que tous les amis de Jojo se réunissent ici pour le soutenir.

Une terrible nouvelle vient de frapper le monde de la musique : David Archuleta arrête la musique (pour au moins 2 ans) pour ... s'engager dans une mission des Mormons ou un bordel du genre.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-worship/american-idol-david-archuleta-mission-mormon-275597?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 1

Lool, j'ai vu ça. C'est définitivement fini pour lui...

I can’t tell you how special it’s been being able to come back here and do this Christmas tour and sing these songs that just mean a lot to me and to have all of you here tonight with us. There’s no place like home. I always say that. Looking back through these last few years and all the support we’ve had and all the amazing experiences we’ve had and I’ve had, I feel very blessed in my life. While I’m home in front of you guys here tonight, I would like to make a special announcement that I’ve chosen to serve a full-time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It’s not because someone told me that I was supposed to do it, not because that I no longer want to do music anymore, but it’s because it’s the feeling that I felt that I need to do next in my life. It’s just the same feeling that I’ve always followed, tried to follow, in my life. It’s the feeling that’s allowed me to have the opportunities I’ve had, the challenges I’ve had to overcome, and the blessings, too. I’ve learned to trust that feeling and I’ve learned that I need to answer when it calls. That is the reason why I know that I need to do this in my life. I just wanted to thank you guys. I’ll be going the first half of next year. I just wanted announce that while I was home here in front of you guys because you mean so much to me. Thank you so much.

~David Archuleta

It's unknown where Archuleta will be called to serve, but like other LDS (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints members), he will be expected to adhere to a strict set of rules, which includes a dress code (dark trousers, white dress shirts, and ties are usually required) and a daily schedule -- typically up by 6:30 a.m. and proselytizing by 10:00 a.m. Young men and women on a mission are generally allowed only two phone calls in a year, both to their mother, on Christmas Day and Mother's Day.

Putain, mais comment il se gâche la vie sérieux...Les ricains sont tellement croyants que tu peux leur faire faire n'importe quoi...

• 2 mois après...

David commence sa mission à la fin du mois. Deux ans d'absence totale, mais deux albums seraient déjà en préparation, dont un pour les US qui serait pratiquement déjà bouclé.

Je pense qu'il est dans la perspective de boucler les albums ce mois ci, pour qu'ils sortent pendant sa mission. A voir, mais j'ai eu la flemme d'écouter en entier la vidéo, il saoule.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJX_u0Hfq4

423362_341021109270393_138370812868758_933655_1355046638_n.jpg

406972_339732432732594_138370812868758_929836_1595421790_n.jpg

424496_339731772732660_138370812868758_929826_345437018_n.jpg

418263_337956099576894_138370812868758_924259_707376841_n.jpg

• Like 1

Last week, David Archuleta’s partner Ivory Music & Video, Inc. announced the forthcoming release of probably David’s last album before his intended 2-year break from the business to embark on an important spiritual mission.

“DAVID ARCHULETA… FOREVERMORE” is a collection of all original Filipino classic love songs written and composed by some of the Philippine’s renowned songwriters like Ogie Alcasid, Louie Ocampo, Jay Durias, Jimmy Antiporda, Cecil Azarcon, among others.

“Forevermore”, “You Are My Song”, “I’ll Never Go”, “Reaching Out”, “Rainbow”, “Tell Me”, and “Hold On” are some of the songs included in the album.

Why “Forevermore”? David is a much-loved international artist in the Philippines. This album is a fitting tribute not only to OPM (Original Pilipino Music), but to his countless fans who have remained loyal through the years. He wants his fans to know that he loves and appreciates them, wherever he may go… forevermore.

The album will be released in the Philippines by IVORY Music & Video in March 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3_spXk3At0

DAVIDARCHULETA-PRPic-Forevermore-Ivory.jpg

• Like 1

423633_10150574542162143_273812647142_9365377_699751738_n.jpg

FOREVERMORE.. A collection of classic and contemporary OPM songs recorded by American Idol sensation, David Archuleta.

Go to your favorite Odyssey Music & Video stores now and reserve your copy for minimal amount of P50.00!

You can also reserve online. Check out this link and pre-order now! http://shop.odysseylive.net/music-product/5856/Forevermore/

TRACKLIST

1. FOREVERMORE

2. RAINBOW

3. I’LL NEVER GO

4. YOU ARE MY SONG

5. HOLD ON

6. WHEREVER YOU ARE

7. MAYBE

8. TELL ME

9. REACHING OUT

10. NANDITO AKO

11. FOREVERMORE (MINUS-ONE)

12. I’LL NEVER GO (MINUS-ONE)

13. RAINBOW (MINUS-ONE)

• Like 1
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...