Aller au contenu

Topic Officiel #4 - Christina Aguilera

S7lence

Messages recommandés

Le danseur ne l'a pas crier sur tous les toits non plus .. Il a juste dit dans un email destiné a un fan puis il a demandé de supprimé le scan du mail en question du forum car il pourrait avoir des problémes...

Puis je pense qu'une surprise peut d'autant plus avoir un reel impact vu que tout le monde s'interroge

Le danseur ne l'a pas crier sur tous les toits non plus .. Il a juste dit dans un email destiné a un fan puis il a demandé de supprimé le scan du mail en question du forum car il pourrait avoir des problémes...

Puis je pense qu'une surprise peut d'autant plus avoir un reel impact vu que tout le monde s'interroge

Bah heu justement c'est ça le probleme, personne s'interroge :mdr:

On s'interroge sur Britney sur MJ sur Madonna et MJ reuni etc ... Quant Christina fera son entrée en tant que surprise elle retiendra toute l'attention qu'elle merite

J'estime que sortant de la bouche de Christina il ne peut pas y avoir plus officielle comme information quant a une eventuelle prestation aux VMA's ..

J'estime que sortant de la bouche de Christina il ne peut pas y avoir plus officielle comme information quant a une eventuelle prestation aux VMA's ..

Oui mais ce sont les fans présents lors de la scéance de dédicasse qui disent ça ...

Ils sont bien capable d'en rajouter une couche histoire de faire parler :rolleyes:

On s'interroge sur Britney sur MJ sur Madonna et MJ reuni etc ... Quant Christina fera son entrée en tant que surprise elle retiendra toute l'attention qu'elle merite

Oui, c'est ce qu'on espere. C'est juste que rien ne l'indique :mellow:

Just for fun:

wf-027.jpg

En esperant qu'elle fasse un virage a 360° avant dimanche ^^

Il est temps de mettre un terme à toutes les rumeurs postées jusque-là. L'information est de taille :

Aguilera does exclusive deal with Target

By Associated Press

NEW YORK - Christina Aguilera has become the latest musical act to release an album exclusively through one retailer.

The multiplatinum singer announced Wednesday that her greatest hits CD "Keeps Gettin' Better — A Decade of Hits" will be released only at Target. The CD, out Nov. 11, will feature two new songs as well as rerecorded versions of two other hits, "Genie in a Bottle" and "Beautiful."

"I can't believe it's been over 10 years since my first album and it was really exciting to put all of my favorite songs in one collection for my fans," said Aguilera in a statement.

Aguilera is following a growing list of acts who have struck exclusive deals with retailers. Wal-Mart has had huge success with similar deals with The Eagles, Journey, and Garth Brooks; AC/DC's October release of "Black Ice" will be available only at Wal-Mart, its affiliated Sam's Club and the band's Web site. The Eagles comeback album, "Long Road Out of Eden," was the third-best selling CD of 2007 with 2.6 million copies sold.

Target exclusively released John Legend's "Live from Philadelphia" in January and has had other exclusive releases of special edition albums by the likes of Alicia Keys and Carrie Underwood.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/aguilera-does-ex...th-target/12677

--------------------------------------------

La sortie du greatest hit est désormais officielle. Le disque coniendra deux titres inédits, ses plus grands succès, dont deux réenregistrés ( voir l'article ). La sortie est prévus aux Etats-Unis le 11 novembre, le disque sera exclusivement disponible dans les magasins Target. :)

Source livedaily

Aguilera does exclusive deal with Target

By Associated Press

40 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Christina Aguilera has become the latest musical act to release an album exclusively through one retailer.

The multiplatinum singer announced Wednesday that her greatest hits CD "Keeps Gettin' Better — A Decade of Hits" will be released only at Target. The CD, out Nov. 11, will feature two new songs as well as rerecorded versions of two other hits, "Genie in a Bottle" and "Beautiful."

"I can't believe it's been over 10 years since my first album and it was really exciting to put all of my favorite songs in one collection for my fans," said Aguilera in a statement.

Aguilera is following a growing list of acts who have struck exclusive deals with retailers. Wal-Mart has had huge success with similar deals with The Eagles, Journey, and Garth Brooks; AC/DC's October release of "Black Ice" will be available only at Wal-Mart, its affiliated Sam's Club and the band's Web site. The Eagles comeback album, "Long Road Out of Eden," was the third-best selling CD of 2007 with 2.6 million copies sold.

Target exclusively released John Legend's "Live from Philadelphia" in January and has had other exclusive releases of special edition albums by the likes of Alicia Keys and Carrie Underwood.

On apprend que le best of sortira aux States le 11 novembre dans une seule chaine de magasin comme il en etait pour le DVD du Back to basics tour ! Le Greatest hits s'intitulera "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits "

Il y aura deux nouvelles chansons Keep Gettin' Better et Dynamite (surement) et deux nouvelles version des tubes Genie in a bottle et Beautiful ! :mrgreen:

Bobo m'a devancé .. Lol

Petit bilan des hits de Christina histoire de voir que le best of n'est pas completement insensé méme si un peu anticipé..

top monde

Genie in a bottle - 1

What a girl want - 1

I turn to you - 6

Come on over - 4

Lady Marmelade - 1

Nobody wants .. - 1

Dirrty - 5

Beautiful - 1

Fighter - 3

Can't hold us down - 3

The voice within - 7

Car wash - 10

Ain't no other man - 2

Hurt - 4

Candyman - 13

14 top 10 dans le classement mondial dont 5 a la 1ere place

Ca a de quoi garnir un best-of surtout si le single que le lance marche fort

Nouvelle confirmation, même si elle n'était plus vraiment nécessaire :

Target Scores Aguilera Hits Album Exclusive

Katie Hasty, N.Y.

Target and Target.com will be the sole retailers to carry Christina Aguilera's first greatest hits collection, "Keeps Gettin' Better -- A Decade of Hits," due Nov. 11 via RCA.

The set will include a pair of new songs, "Dynamite" and the title track, plus re-recorded versions of her prior hits "Genie in a Bottle" and "Beautiful."

Fans will receive a free download of "Keeps Gettin' Better" when they pre-order the CD beginning Sept. 30 via target.com/music. The track goes to top 40 radio on Sept. 22.

The collection will contain all four of the pop star's No. 1 hits: "Genie," "Come on Over (All I Want Is You)," "What a Girl Wants" and "Lady Marmalade," her collaboration with Lil' Kim, Mya and Pink on a remake of the Labelle classic.

Aguilera joins Alicia Keys, Carrie Underwood, the Jonas Brothers and John Legend as artists who've released music exclusively through Target in recent years.

The artist is at work on the follow-up to her 2006 album "Back to Basics," but no release date has yet been announced.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1003845591

Les titres des deux inédits sont confirmés. Mais c'est donc "Keeps Gettin' Better" qui a été sélectionné pour promouvoir la sortie du GH. Il sera envoyé aux radios américaine le 22 septembre prochain.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...