Aller au contenu

Benny Benassi - Nouvel Album 2007

Messages recommandés

Pour Naan c'est Whigfield ou Sannie Carlson comme vous préferez.

Ensuite son contrat avec le collectif Benassi Bros est fait de sorte qu'elle ne sorte pas de single et ne fasse pas de promo, celle-ci voulant rester dans l'ombre.

En effet c'est Naan qui fait les voix de Who's Your Daddy.

Concernant J.B,beaucoup de confusions ont été faites et encore actuellement ce n'est pas trop eclairci qui est cette mysterieuse J.B;dans de nombreux forums on parle de J.K, je vais essayer de me renseigner en demandant à Dhany par l'intermediaire d'un ami.

a+

toutes les réponses se trouvent dans ce site : http://www.eurokdj.com/

JK's vocalist's real name is Marta Simlat. The name of JK was chosen by chance. 'We were looking for something short, easy to say and something that was catchy. JK it's easy for people to remember' explains Marta.

The first single You Make Me Feel Good was a chart success in Europe and Canada. The chorus was covered in 1994 by JV Project, in their single Feel Allright. After that Marta became a part of the group and the singles Beat It and the classic Italo track You and I were released (thanks to the success of You and I in France her photo was on the cover of the Dance Machine 6 compilation) with many beautiful remixes. You and I peaked # 3 in Israel. In 1996 the track My Radio was released. The vocalist's voice seemed to be different, whereas Marta remained the official leadsinger. The maxi contained a disco version, but also a great euro version. It took Europe by storm and opened the Japanese market for the artist. Afterwards an explosive Megamix was released.

After the song Sweet Lady Night, which was accompanied by a sizzling video, we did not hear anything from J.K. until 1998, when the song Go On was released. Then a year after she came back with Deep In The Night. In a Canadian interview, she told an album was planned afterwards.

Marta describes herself as a reliable and a perfectionist person, as well as being a little lazy and vain ! She likes cinema, cats, chocolate mousse and her Italian boyfriend.

There are some rumors according to which Martha can't sing. The famous vocalists Jenny Bersola and Annerly Gordon (her name is written in the credits of Sweet Lady Night) are thought to have taken part to the project.

2001 : JK came back with a new single called Make Me Feel.

2002 : she will release a new single soon. It's called Hit My Heart. You & I was re-released under the Spanish label Wanchu Music.

2004 : Hit My Heart was covered by the Benassi Bros feat Dhany and it was this time a big hit. You & I was covered by the project Maximum Lush.

2005 : new single of Benassi Bros feat Dhany is once again a remake of a single by JK single. This time, it will be Make Me Feel.

..... BENASSI BROS ont d ailleurs repris plusieurs titres de JK make me feel et hit my heart, les rendant plus populaire que ne l avait fait Jk.

EN CE QUI CONCERNE SANDY :

Sandra Chambers was born in Birmingham (UK) on11th of April 1967. She moved to Italy in April 1992, after having successfully completed a degree course in Italian studies, at the University of Lancaster. Her musical career began at an early age, when she and her brothers took part in talent contests all over the country, singing songs by the Jackson Five, Doobie Brothers, Three Degrees...

On a professional level, her career began with her collaboration with the DWA Recording Company, having worked as a backing vocalist with Double You on their first two albums: We All Need Love (1992) and The Blue Album (1993). The project gave rise to two singles: Rock Your Baby (1992) and Gimme Some (1992), she also appears on the track I Gave You All.

She later went on to join the dance project Netzwerk , which found success with Send Me An Angel or Breakdown. She also sung as Jhava (Don't Tell Me Lies), Infinity featuring Sense (Baby Stay duet with William Naraine), Babyroots (Gimme Some, Rock Your Baby, Rock Me Baby), Tuttifrutti (Superboy duet with Alexia). A rumor says she was Corona's real voice (except for the first hit The Rhythm Of The Night) and that she also contributed to JK (her voice can be heard on My Radio). She did backing vocals for Alexia's song Bad Boy. During 1993 and 1994 her musical experience widened with her embarkment into the field of jazz and also into the field of jingles - backing vocals for television and radio. After many other collaborations and recording sessions in and around Milan, in may 1995 she had the opportunity of working once again alongside Double You, on the chart-topping track Dancing With An Angel.

Her solo career started in 1994, when she recorded a single under her own name for Lupomannaro label : Everybody's Dancing. Then came Bad Boy under the name of Sandy, released in 1995 under DWA. The song reached the top 20 in Italy and was also released in many other countries. It was even covered by a project named Underground Hammer Man !

Her passion for singing and music in general is due to having been raised listening to Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, Freddie Jackson... Her favourite contemporary singers are : Lisa Stanfield, Patty Labelle, Take 6... Her other passions, apart from music, are languages and dialects. She loves the arts in general and she is a very avid reader, especially for topics concerning psychology. She is not keen on any sport in particular and she describes herself as a very lazy person, who sleeps at least ten hours a night ! With regard to fashion , she tends to lean towards the "Hip hop american street wear" trend and she is also very keen on sportswear (adidas and nike), although not on sport...

Sandra launched a new career in jazz music, and did commercials for TV and radio (she recorded I Can See Clearly Now for AXA in 2002, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me for Cornetto Algida, and did a duet with F.Arnò for the song Someday, for the Chrysler PT Cruiser in 2004). She also had a baby in 1998. The new millennium resurrected her interest to dance music. Sandra started working for Roby Benvenuto's company, recording many dance tracks for markets other than the Italian. Then she signed a contract with X-energy records.

2003 : Sandra contributed as vocalist to KMC's single Get Better.

2004 : Sandy's voice was featured on Marco "Benny" Benassi's huge hit Illusion. Sandra's contributions to TV commericals were featured on an Italian compilation entitled Spot Grammy.

2005 : Sandy Chambers, took part to a 13-tracks album entitled Boney M remix 2005, along with Bobby Farrell the original leader of the project.

2006 : Sandy re-recorded Feel Alive, the new Benassi Bros.' single taken from the album ...Phobia.

A top Italian producer once said "Sandy, you have a lucky voice. Everything you sing turns to gold!"

:) pour les anglophones lol

J'avais lu que c'était Edun... ?

Non c est bien Naan/Whigfield ! j en suis certain

• 4 semaines après...
  • 3 ans après...
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...