Aller au contenu

LeToya | Until Then...

Saxon

Messages recommandés

Interview avec Juicy Magazine :

LUCKETT made her solo debut in 2006 with her self-titled album, LeToya, and since then, the songstress uprooted from the Atlanta relocated to Los Angeles, CA, and found her calling through voice and personality.

Now, with her third album – tentatively titled It’s Persona – underway, LETOYA has turned to the Internet to share her life with her friends and family so they can all understand the woman behind the voice. Here, Juicy talks with the former DC member to find out the truth about where she’s been and where she wants to go. —AMBER MCKYNZIE

Juicy: You recently began your push of your webseries, how long have you been thinking of doing this project?

LETOYA LUCKETT: It was crazy. I was actually planning a trip for an award show in Vegas at the time, and the girl that actually filmed it – Jeanette – was going down there as well. I met her through a mutual friend, and she was like, “Well, you know. I’m going down there for a birthday. Do you mind if I film y’all for the weekend?” I was like, “Alright, cool.” So, we went down there, and she caught all the behind the scenes footage of me getting ready for the award show and kicking it with my friends. Before long, I was like, “Yo, wouldn’t it be cool to film, like, a webisode?”

Juicy: Where did the idea go from there?

LL: At first it was just for my Twitter fans. So I was like, “Do you mind coming to L.A. for a couple of weeks, and shooting some stuff?” And things just fell into place from there…[it] took so long ‘cause I was just not feeling—I’m very hands on, and we had to do a lot of edits on a lot of different things. I went through three editors to finally get to the edit that [fans] finally saw.

Juicy: How many episodes are you looking to release?

LL: I’m just going to shoot them up until the release of my album. [but] as much as I would love to just put out just three or four a month, that ain’t going happen.

Juicy: Since the series is titled Life, Love & Music, will fan get to take a look into your love and personal life? You’re typically a private person.

LL: I knew that [question] was coming! I mean right now I do not have a love life. Um, it[‘s] about a single girl just focused on her career, and if love just so happens pop up into the equation, then yeah, you know? [so], we’ll see.

Juicy: You’ve been on the scene quite a bit lately. How did you land the role in From the Rough?

LL: It was a process. I had to go through producers and the director, and then, after that, it was a go. I had to go in and kind of learn. I l already know how to swim, but learning how to dive and just – I really wanted the body of a swimmer for that movie.

Juicy: If could play a dream role, what would it be?
LL: I’d like something that is totally outside my personality. It’s something that’s going to effect people. I’ve already played a battered girlfriend. Um, I don’t know. I’ve never really played a mother before… I’m really testing to see what’s out there. There’s a lot of great stuff going on, so I’m interested to see what comes out of it.

Le nouvel album s'intitule provisoirement: It’s Persona. FAKE.

Enfin,j espere que l album va cartonner, elle merite vraiment du succés , ella a du talent. L industrie musicale actuelle me degoute, je n arrive pas a comprendre que des artistes talentueux ( elle,tank, sunshine anderson , kelly price etc...) n arrivent pas a devenir des phenomenes mondiaux

• 2 semaines après...

Nouvelle interview :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9PKqUgeiYI&feature=player_embedded

On apprend qu'elle a retravaillé avec Dave Young qui a notamment écrit "Torn" et qu'elle n'a pas encore trouvé de titre pour son troisième album.

Le poisson d'avril de LeToya-News :

http://www.letoyanew...with-new-label/

J'ai eu trop peur avec cette histoire de changement de nom. :lol: #AmeriieWho

• 3 semaines après...
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...