Aller au contenu

Evanescence  

124 membres ont voté

1. 1. Quel est votre album préféré (hors E3) ?

• Origin (2000)
    • Fallen (2003)
    • The Open Door (2006)
  2. 2. Single(s) préféré(s) (hors ère E3)?

3. 3. Quelles sont vos chansons préférées de E3?

4. 4. Votre avis sur E3?

• J'aime beaucoup, c'est vraiment leur meilleur album!
    • L'album est bon, mais j'aurai aimé davantage d'évolution.
    • E3 est meilleur que Fallen, mais je préfére The Open Door.
    • Ils ne feront jamais aussi bien que Fallen.
    • Poubelle.

Messages recommandés

Le groupe va performer What You Want, pour la première fois, Lundi à Nashville !

Be there in person to see Evanescence perform their new single live for a worldwide television premiere!

Attention Nashville area Evanescence fans! A select few fans will have the opportunity to see Evanescence perform their new single live in Nashville on Monday evening, August 8th.

• Like 1

Interview pour MTV où Amy parle de la tournée à venir et un peu de l'album.

It's been nearly four years since Evanescence wrapped the tour in support of their The Open Door album ... and in the time since, as any fan of the band will tell you, Amy Lee and Co. spent most days doing anything butEvanescence.

Of course, all that has recently changed. Their self-titled comeback album is due in stores October 11, and the snarling first single, "What You Want," is waiting in the wings. Last weekend, they shot a video for the song, and they're gearing up for a massive worldtour.

In a way, you could say they're making up for lost time, which has made the past month a rather hectic ride, indeed.

"We haven't started rehearsing [for the tour] yet, actually. ... It's just been a crazy run-around. We did a big photo shoot in L.A. for a couple days and I've been running around doing a lot of press," Lee told MTV News. "We're putting the album art together, getting the mixes done at the same time — I'm carrying my speakers around everywhere with me and, like, setting them up in different hotel rooms."

Evanescence have also been focused on finishing the track list for their album — a process made easier by the fact that they'll also release a deluxe edition that features all 16 recorded tracks — and finalizing the routing for that aforementioned tour. And then it's full-steam ahead ... regardless of whether everyone's ready or not.

"I wish I had more time to prepare," Lee said of the tour set to kick off in October. "No, we're excited to get back out there. All we can do is just run as fast as we can. Everything's just crammed really tight, from the video to the promo to the rehearsal," she added. "I'm ready to get to rehearsal, because I'm starting to feel like, 'OK, we've got dates booked, we haven't practiced yet.' Starting to get a little nervous, but in a good way. ... [We'll] be back in front of the fans, and feeling that energy again. That's going to be good for my brain."

And when Evanescence do return to the road, what can fans expect? Well, a solid dose of the new album, of course, but also plenty of the old hits too. Of course, Lee can sum it all up pretty nicely.

"It's just going to be straight-up rock. Big energy, this album is just a fast-paced rock ride. Is that dumb to say? Fine, make fun of me," she laughed. "We've got three albums now to pull from so, of course, we want to play the new ones but, of course, we're going to play the old ones too. It's going to be a lot."

Pour la première fois, on aura donc droit à une édition deluxe qui comportera 16 titres !

Magnifique la photo promo d'Amy seule.. just waouh quoi

Je prendrais aussi la deluxe, sans hésitation

J'ai remis Fallen et The open door sur mon ipod depuis la semaine dernière, j'écoute trés souvent, dans mes souvenirs je pensais préféré Fallen, mais en fait j'aime l'un autant que l'autre

Invité Placid

J'avais acheté Bring Me To Life et The Open Door à l'ancienne, mes gouts musicaux ont beaucoup changé depuis :mdr: mais je jetterais un coup d'oeil sur ce qu'ils vont nous faire tout de même.

• Like 1
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...