Aller au contenu

Evanescence  

124 membres ont voté

1. 1. Quel est votre album préféré (hors E3) ?

• Origin (2000)
    • Fallen (2003)
    • The Open Door (2006)
  2. 2. Single(s) préféré(s) (hors ère E3)?

3. 3. Quelles sont vos chansons préférées de E3?

4. 4. Votre avis sur E3?

• J'aime beaucoup, c'est vraiment leur meilleur album!
    • L'album est bon, mais j'aurai aimé davantage d'évolution.
    • E3 est meilleur que Fallen, mais je préfére The Open Door.
    • Ils ne feront jamais aussi bien que Fallen.
    • Poubelle.

Messages recommandés

Invité Karibouh

Je n'écoute seulement que les singles de leur part, j'ai du mal avec ce nouveau titre. C'est bourrin, répétitif, il ne se passe rien, je sais pas il manque un quelque chose... à voir après plusieurs écoutes.

J'espère qu'ils cartonneront, même si je ne suis pas fan j'ai toujours apprécié le groupe, surtout Amy.

Evanescence dans Twilight?

Evanescence have sold millions of albums, toured the world and won a pair of Grammys, but there's still one accomplishment that has, to this point, managed to elude them: a coveted spot on a "Twilight" soundtrack.

It's sort of hard to believe, given everything they've achieved, and the fact that their music seems tailor-made for Stephenie Meyer's series. And perhaps you could chalk it all up to the band's lack of activity in recent years, but now, with a new album waiting in the wings and a brand-new single just let off the leash, there's really no excuse.

And, as they told MTV News after the premiere of "What You Want," scoring a slot on the upcoming "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" soundtrack is definitely a goal this time out.

"I've been screaming for [new song] 'My Heart Is Broken' to land in that, because I think it would fit the story so well," drummer Will Hunt said. "I got sucked into the 'Twilight' vortex by the girls at home, so by default, I've got to watch it."

"I think that would be awesome, actually," frontwoman Amy Lee added.

It's not like Evanescence haven't tried to get on a "Twilight" soundtrack in the past, but for whatever reason, it never panned out. And it was because of those early attempts that they'd love to be included in the next film. ... Simply put, Lee has become invested in the story, and she's not afraid to admit it.

"Fine, I read the books; everybody hates me now," Lee laughed. "I didn't watch the first movie — I was like, ''Yeah, whatever. I got over vampires in high school' — then they were like, 'Maybe you should write a song for the movie,' so I read the book and I wrote some songs, and it didn't work out because they have all these cool hipster people that are doing the 'Twilight' stuff. But then I was kind of into it, so I read the next books."

And after reading the books, Lee actually found herself at odds with her bandmates, most of whom are avowed members of Team Edward. Seems she's got a soft spot for the frequently shirtless werewolf, though not for reasons you'd probably expect.

"Jacob [is my favorite], for sure," she said. "He's the good guy, he's the sweetheart."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1668798/evanescence-breaking-dawn-soundtrack.jhtml

Never Go Back (anciennement Orange), nouveau titre dévoilé inspiré de la catastrophe au Japon !

Last month, Amy Lee invited MTV News down to Nashville, whereEvanescence were putting the finishing touches on their first album in nearly five years. While we were down there, she played a handful of tracks for our cameras — including first single "What You Want" and the ethereal"Lost In Paradise" — plus some songs that weren't quite ready for broadcast, chief among them a rather epic bit of rock that was (at the time) called "Orange."

Much like "What You Want," the song was a definite departure for the band: a big, bold ballad that pushed their sound further than it's ever been pushed before (Lee described it as "beautiful [and] epic ... about loss from the perspective of someone losing someone in a tragedy"). Of course, unlike "Want," it wasn't quite finished yet, which was why the band was hesitant to let fans hear it.

Of course, fast-forward roughly a month — to the premiere of "What You Want" — and things have changed. Not only is "Orange" completed, but it's taken on a new name too: "Never Go Back." But the song's message, and the events that inspired it, remain the same, as Lee told MTV News.

"It wasn't about my life so much. ... When we first got into pre-production, the earthquakes and tsunami happened in Japan, and we were all just totally glued to paying attention to it, all these incredibly heartbreaking images, and we just [thought], 'Wow,' " she said. "And I was thinking about it a lot. It was consuming my mind, and we were working on that song at the same time. I was kind of working on lyrics at night; we'd practice all day, and I'd go home at night and be working on lyrics by myself. And I came in the next day and was like, 'Guys, I'm going to make this song about the tsunami.' "

And in writing about the natural disasters in Japan, Lee discovered a depth she didn't know she had — one that not only instills "Never Go Back" with true power, but helped push Evanescence's self-titled album to new heights.

"I was singing it to [my bandmates] in the car, and everyone was like, 'I got goose bumps,' " Lee said. "I'm feeling this human connection with [the Japan tragedy]; obviously, I haven't experienced it, but it was cool to write about something a little bit outside myself, that isn't what I usually do. And I love that song."

C'est vrai que la promo autour du single est très faible chez nous. Je trouve ça dommage. Pourtant un peu de rock dans l'ambiance électro actuelle peut détoner et pourquoi pas (je rêve) remettre le genre sur le devant de la scène.

Je t'avoue que je vois mal la nouvelle génération de jeunes actuelle (je parle de ceux qui ont l'âge que nous avions lorsque Fallen est sorti) bien accrocher à Evanescence, car baigné dans d'autres sons plus... électro tiens.

Mais y a toujours des marginaux. :crazylove:

• Like 1

Premier concert hier soir à Nashville.

The Change a été joué.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7eDDH6fLUM&feature=player_embedded

Kelly Clarkson était présente au concert.

Twitter de K. Clarkson.

New goal in life is to sing a duet with @amyleeev from Evanescence. Watching her in concert ....she is so intense, a beautiful vocalist, and has great taste in melodies and music. Wow. I've always liked her but wow, such a beautiful spirit and so great.

Elle a été retweeté par Amy Lee. :throb:

375914836.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1313659979&Signature=wm28CHto0QkHJ8FqEgb4IfU3xRI%3D

• Like 1

J'aime what you want mais je préfère The change!!

Ils assurent toujours autant en live

J'avais lu pour Kelly, ça ne me suprend pas, certaines de ses chansons sonnent un peu "evanescence" si je peux dire comme ça, surtout dans son album Breakaway y en a 2 qui me font penser à Evanescence

Un duo entre les deux , j'adhère totalement

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...