Aller au contenu

Rachel Stevens - Vol.II

Invité Smania

Messages recommandés

non 6 mois c'est largement suffisant (octobre - avril)' date=' les gens l'oubliraient au bout d'un an et puis moi je suis déjà en manque d'elle :cheesy:[/quote']

Moi aussi! Mais faut dire que le nombre de single qu'il y avait avant la sortie de Come And Get It était élevé. Donc je pense qu'il vaut mieux qu'elle aille vite

• 2 semaines après...

Je viens d'écouter NRJ , et le nom de Rachel Stevens, Liberty X & Gareth Gates ont étés prononcés tous les 3 en l'espace de 10 secondes ...

Ma tête a faillit exploser ...

Fausse joie, c'était juste pour dire que Lucie Silvas avait collaboré avec eux (son titre ac Gregory LeMarchal venant d'être diffusé)

Petite précision : ils disent : Rachel Stevens L'Ex meuf du S Club 7... :S

• 4 semaines après...

Affirmatif ! Il y'aura concert et pas qu'un seul !

Rachel's not dead !

Rachel nous donne de ses nouvelles sur son site officiel en direct des states ! Elle sera de retour au UK, pour une nouvelle mini tournée dans les universités ... voici les détails ci-dessous:

Hello everyone!!

Just wanted to send you a little message to say "Hi" and to give you all an update on what I've been up to here in LA.

I can't believe I've been here nearly 6 weeks already, it's absolutely flown by!

I’ve had a few meetings which have gone really well. One of my meetings the other day was on the 15th floor, of course it had to be right at the top! Anyway at least I got a good work out, and yes, I’m still working on my lift phobia!! I’ve met some very interesting people, once I’ve actually found where I'm going, that is....! The roads over here were very confusing at first and me and maps don’t really go well together. A few days of forgetting that they drive on the other side of the road, and finally learning that you can turn right on a red light, after being hooted at and frustrating lots of drivers along the way wasn’t great, but I’ve got it down now!

Been getting to know all the team at William Morris (WMA), who have been taking very good care of me, showing me the ropes. A couple of weeks ago, I saw Prince - sounds so surreal even writing that! WMA represent him, and he was doing a small intimate gig (at his house!) of his new material, which is fantastic! It's very much got his stamp on it, some of it had a real soulful lounge feel, with amazing guitar solos! The man is a genius. His house is very cool too, lots of purple everywhere, just huge, it's decorated beautifully so I got a few tips for my place... Oh, I particularly loved the purple padded lift, not that I could get in it but of course every house needs one of those!

After we heard the album he came out and played, introducing an artist who is his protégé, just fab! She had so much energy and such an incredible voice and the combination of Prince on the guitar and the band, with her soulful voice and just being that close to someone who I've grown up listening to and who I'm a really big fan of was very special... only in America! I really wanted him to do a rendition of “Little Red Corvette”!

I also went to the Grammys... well I couldn't be at the Brits so it was great to see how they do it on the other side of the pond! They really know how to put on a show over here. My favourite performance was Kanye West and Jamie Foxx. l must have heard that song thousands of times but I don’t seem to get bored of it. It was also great to see lots of Brits there flying the flag - Paul McCartney and Coldplay.

Actually I went to see Coldplay a couple of weeks ago. I'd never seen them live and they really were fantastic! They played at the Forum, which is a big arena over here. I had a good sing song and got my lighter out a couple of times! It made me feel like I was at home! They played all the favourites and an old Johnny Cash song, which was very emotional & then at the end they hit us with "Fix You," which can always makes me cry! It was a perfect song to end with.

This weekend was Oscar weekend, which was very exciting. Fabulous dresses!

Anyway I have to go now but I hope you're all well and thanks for all your ongoing support, I will keep you posted.

Love from LaLa land,

Rachel xxxxxx

- Sinon voici les dates de sa mini tournée d'été, laissant présager un retour dans la musique et un nouveau single pour promouvoir le tout :

23 Avril - Bristol University

13 Mai - Hull University

2 Juin - Holloway University, Staines

16 Juin - Cardiff and Swansea University

14 Juillet - Loughborough University, Leicestershire

Rachel semble en forme et passionnée par les USA !

Invité Maeva

je suis contente qu'elle nous donne des nouvelles mais bon une tournée des universités... :? j'aurais préféré autre chose et surtout qu'au lieu de nous parler de ses problèmes de stationnement (meme si c'est assez rigolo mdr ) elle nous disait ce que lui aura apporté ce séjour à los angeles niveau cinéma :P enfin bref j'en peux plus je veux qu'elle revienne et qu'elle sorte des millions de single, d'albums et qu'elle tourne plein de clips et de films !!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

tiens j'y pense le top ça serait qu'elle soit en promo pendant que je serai en angleterre cet été :D :cheesy:

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...