Aller au contenu

[Topic Officiel] Natalie Imbruglia

skeet

Messages recommandés

• 10 mois après...
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to give you an update on how we are coming along with the new album.

We have reached the really exciting stage of choosing singles, putting a great team together to create the artwork, photos and videos and are thinking of exciting ways to get the music out there.

As you all know this record has been a long time coming but I feel it has been worth the wait and the extra time I spent on it. I am very proud of it.

The album is going to include tracks I have written with Ben Hillier, Dave McCracken, Daniel Johns, Gary Clark, Jamie Hartman, Paul Harris and Shep Solomon amongst others.

If all goes to plan you will be able to hear the first single from the album in February. Please register for all the latest information and keep checking back to the site for updates. You never know there may even be a surprise or two on the audio and video player!

Nat x

--------------------------

:crazylove:

Il est pas vraiment dit qu'elle s'est auto-produite... quoique ce doit être pas loin de ca, ses chansons mijotent depuis longtemps je pense (> Daniel Johns, son ex-mari, je suppose que les chansons datent d'avant son divorce, soit fin de l'année dernière ^^). En tout cas, je brûle d'impatience, depuis le temps!

• 1 an après...
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...