Aller au contenu

Lana Del Rey | Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (10/03/23)

Half Lady

Single préféré so far  

129 membres ont voté

1. 1. Single préféré so far

• Let Me Love You Like A Woman
    • Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Messages recommandés

114365a9.jpg

I'm not gonna lie- I had complex feelings about spending the weekend dancing whilst watching tensions w North Korea mount. I find It's a tightrope between being vigilantly observant of everything going on in the world and also having enough space and time to appreciate God's good earth the way it was intended to be appreciated. On my way home I found myself compelled to visit an old favorite place of mine at the rim of the world highway where I took a moment to sit down by the sequoia grove and write a little song. I just wanted to share this in hopes that one individual's hope and prayer for peace might contribute to the possibility of it in the long run. Hope everyone has a nice day, with love from California

www.instagram.com/lanadelrey/

pitchfork.com/news/72961-lana-del-rey-previews-new-song-she-wrote-after-coachella-watch/?mbid=social_facebook

• Like 2

L'interview de Courtney Love et Lana pour Dazed est disponible. Il y aura bien un featuring avec Sean Lennon ("Tomorrow Never Came"), un featuring avec The Weeknd sur "Lust for Life". Et elle Max Martin l'ai aidé à retravailler sur un titre quelle n'arrivait pas à terminer. Sinon toujours les mêmes producteurs, et pas de date officielle mais ça sort ce printemps.

J'en peux plus !

• Like 4

J'espère que Lust For Life va envoyer du lourd ! Jusqu'à maintenant j'ai adoré toutes les collaborations Lana/The Weeknd donc j'espère que ça va continuer. En plus c'est la chanson titre de l'album donc il y a de grandes chances pour qu'elle annonce la couleur de ce nouveau disque :)

Je suis trop impatient !!!!

• Man on the Moon changed the title to Lana Del Rey | Norman Fucking Rockwell (30/08/2019)
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...