Aller au contenu

Le topic sans actu de Rihanna

Elyes

Messages recommandés

Elle est la 1ere femme noire à faire la couverture du Vogue UK (September issue)

D'autres photos du Vogue UK

Djg-Z54U0AAB0P2.jpg

Djg-Z6AUwAEz39k.jpg

Djg-Z53U4AA51B1.jpg

Djg-Z6BU0AA8Gh7.jpg

Many musicians try to launch their own businesses, but with Fenty Beauty, you have really launched a global brand.

Rihanna: “Thank you. It was not some groundbreaking idea. I just approached make-up the way I would approach anything else.

I didn’t really expect people to have this emotional connection to the brand, because they’ve discovered their skin in a bottle, on a shelf, for the first time. It’s the thing that brings me closer, even now, to the customer.”

As an artist, you never like to repeat yourself in whatever you do. Why?

“It’s just my mood. I get bored. Why not try something else? As an artist this day and age, everything is driven by some kind of visual aspect. You want to push it and not have it predictable.”

But you’re empowering so many women.

“No, I love it. I just need to get healthy and stay healthy, because I’m 30 now, you know, I can’t play them games no more. Can’t play the mac’n’cheese-in-the-middle-of-the-night games.

I’m about to get back into gym (la tournée celestial4.gif) and I hope I don’t lose my butt or my hips or all of my thighs. I’ll lose some but not all. And I think of my boobs, like, “Imma lose everything, everything goes!” But it comes with a price. You want to have a butt, then you have to have a gut.”

Continuing about fans and career:

I get so afraid of disappointment. I don’t like that feeling. I never want to get too excited about something or even relish a moment, because I don’t know what’s going to happen.

Performing in front of 100K people is easier than performing to 10 people on camera. It’s about knowing that they’re there for you, because they love your music and share that in common. Y’all are meeting on that one premise. You go out there and that’s exactly what you going to give.”

“It definitely is harder when you start young. It may seem like it’s always too late to start when you’re older, but starting in an industry really young, it’s not necessarily something you would for you own kid. It was a culture shock.

I was only 17 when I did my first promotional tour and they drove me from one side of the West Coast all the way to Reno, and I stopped at every radio station - then, in the car, I would do phone interviews. I was doing interviews on my way to the next interview.”

• Like 10
Le 01/08/2018 à 19:48, Yorih. a dit :

J'espère vraiment qu'elle voit grand pour cette ère. Mais bon je pense qu'on est pas prêt d'en voir la couleur mdr

Si elle a 10 chansons sur 11 ou 12, qu'elle se remet au sport, et qu'elle s'apprête à faire une grosse production #R9 Diary ? (j'espère que c'est pas pour Fenty machin). A mon avis l'album sera là d'ici peu de temps. Je table sur la fin de l'année ou le début de l'année prochaine.

Ca c'est si elle envisage de ne pas attendre l'album pop pour lancer l'album Dancehall.

Je me demande quand même si elle fera 1 seule tournée pour les 2, ou alors 2 à la suite un peu durant la période Rated R / LOUD.

Il y a une rumeur comme quoi elle ferait Glastonbury!

A long list of big female acts have been approached by Glastonbury Festival to perform at the 2019 event, reports suggest.

Madonna, Blondie and Rihanna are just some of a large group of performers the festival is trying to book for next year, according to The Daily Star.

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/somerset-news/glastonbury-festival-2019-rumours-rihanna-1853475?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

• Like 2
Il y a 5 heures, Icon Pseudo a dit :

C'est quoi ce truc "The Four"? ?

Ça m'a l'air de la grosse merde ?

J' comptais ouvrir un topic sur cette émission musicale plus destinée au public Hip Hop rnb construite sur des battles.  Bien plus intéressant  pour moi que les télé-crochets poussiéreux qu' on connait et qui ont perdu de leur intérêt..

• Like 4

Dr en littérature ? C'est ma fav mais faut pas abuser non plus ?

"Work work work work work you see me haffi.."

"Pour it up pour it up that how we ball out"

"Nanana come on, I like it like it, feel so good being bad oh oh oh oh oh"

"pose bitch !"

"suck my cockiness lick my persuation"

"sex with me so amazing !"

giphy.gif?cid=5a38a5a25b6a8cb36a69742f49659c25

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Elyes changed the title to Le topic sans actu de Rihanna
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...