Aller au contenu

L'entre deux ères  

87 membres ont voté

1. 1. Au final, I Don't Wanna Live Forever...

• J'adore, slayage as usual.
    • J'aime bien mais il manque un truc (bring Max Martin back).
    • Meh.
    • Je déteste, elle aurait dû s'abstenir.
  2. 2. Normalement, TS6 arrive en fin d'année. Réconciliée avec Spotify?

• Oui, elle en a besoin pour les n°1 au Hot 100 (et le reste).
    • Non, elle restera avec Apple Music. #Money
    • Elle va négocier avec Spotify et n'y sera pas entièrement (Premium only / Singles only).
  3. 3. Les ventes pures mangent leurs dents dernièrement... Le 4ème million consécutif, faisable ou pas?

• Slaylor will do it again !
    • Impossible. #AdeleSaveHer
    • C'est tendu. J'attends la sortie du lead pour me prononcer.

Messages recommandés

YASSSSS 3 nouveaux titres de chansons révélés !!!!!!

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/22-things-you-learn-hanging-out-with-taylor-swift-20140910

- You Are Love, bonus track écrit avec J. Antonoff

As a bonus track on her new album, 1989, Swift co-wrote a song with Jack Antonoff of fun., who happens to be her pal Lena Dunham's boyfriend. It's called "You Are Love," and Antonoff describes it as having "a very 'Secret Garden' Springsteen vibe." According to Dunham: "Jack and I have a lot of existential and political issues with marriage. But if we ever do get married, there's no ****ing way Taylor is not playing that song."

- Wildest Dreams

There's a song on the new album called "Wildest Dreams," in which Swift takes a fatalist view of romance. "I think the way I used to approach relationships was very idealistic," she says. "I used to go into them thinking, 'Maybe this is the one — we'll get married and have a family, this could be forever.' Whereas now I go in thinking, 'How long do we have on the clock — before something comes along and puts a wrench in it, or your publicist calls and says this isn't a good idea?'"

- I Know Places, écrite avec Ryan Tedder (avec du piano dedans apparemment YAS)

At one point she's playing some rough demos of a few new songs on her iPhone when she pulls up one called "I Know Places," co-written with Ryan Tedder. Swift is playing the piano and hits a wrong note when she blurts out, "****!"

I.M.R.E.A.D.Y. :throb:

• Like 8
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...