Aller au contenu

.::*Will Young - Topic Officiel*::.

adieu : (

Messages recommandés

On an interview with Digital Spy, he revealed that he was working on a Dance-Pop album, which might be released in late 2009. He also confirmed that he was working with British duo Groove Armada, Superbass, who remixed his UK Top 10 single "Changes", and Gregg Alexander, who has previously worked with British pop diva Sophie Ellis-Bextor and Geri Halliwell. He also confirmed that he is working on an album covering songs from Noel Coward, which is yet on the very early stages and he "doesn't know if it will end up".

Bon, Wikipedia, ça vaut ce que ça vaut, mais tout de même.

Stef, voici la vidéo:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LboRqMfQ7w&hl=fr&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LboRqMfQ7w&hl=fr&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Très belle reprise d'Amy par ailleurs.

• 1 mois après...
November 16th sees the release of Will Young’s first greatest hits compilation, ‘The Hits’. The only British male artist of the 2000’s to have four consecutive platinum albums, ‘The Hits’ is a celebration of Will’s extraordinary career so far.

Containing singles from his four studio albums – ‘From Now On’ (2002), ‘Friday’s Child’ (2003), ‘Keep On’ (2005), and ‘Let It Go’ (2008) ‘The Hits’ will also feature two exclusive bonus tracks.

Ever since his debut single ‘Evergreen’ became the fastest selling debut of all time (and remains the biggest selling single this decade), Will Young has been redefining the parameters of pop stardom. From ‘Leave Right Now’ and its groundbreaking one-take video, the Brit award winning ‘Your Game’, the timeless ballad ‘All Time Love’ and 2008’s incredible airplay hit ‘Changes’, Will Young has been responsible for a catalogue of classic pop songs, now available together on one album for the first time.

‘The Hits’:

1. Evergreen

2. Light My Fire

3. You & I

4. Leave Right Now

5. Your Game

6. Friday’s Child

7. Switch It On

8. All Time Love

9. Who Am I

10. Changes

11. Grace

12. Let It Go

13. Bonus Track 1

14. Bonus Track 2

• 1 mois après...

Le Best Of intitulé "The Hits" sortira outre-Manche le 16 Novembre prochain.

41gRm64Ut1L._SS500_.jpg

(Plus jaune que ça, on ne fait pas...dry.gif )

La deluxe edition contiendra un second cd contenant tout ses clips

Disc: 2

1. Evergreen - Video 2. Light My Fire - Video 3. You & I - Video 4. Leave Right Now - Video 5. Your Game - Video 6. Friday's Child - Video 7. Switch It On - Video 8. All Time Love - Video 9. Who Am I - Video 10. Changes - Video 11. Grace - Video 12. Let It Go - Video

Et donc, Will sortira comme single inédit pour promouvoir son best-of, le titre Hopes & Fears. Le single sera bientôt lancé en radios. Très belle pochette au passage!

8317_138558668287_20154083287_2502073_7795214_n.jpgwub.gif

Will soigne beaucoup ses visuels et son imagerie (ses clips sont pour la plupart des merveilles) et le Best Of ne fait pas exception.

En revanche, je suis un peu déçu par son maigre tracklisting et le nombre réduit d'inédits. Quoi qu'il en soit, je suis impatient d'y jeter une oreille.

• 8 mois après...
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...