Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

• 2 mois après...

Ah en parlant de la folle, elle pondu un pavé d'excuses pour Beyoncé hier soir :lol: :

@beyonce , I apologize for throwing tantrums in the past. They totally came from a place of feeling left out.. you’ve inspired so much of the way I think about/value you myself as a performer and I ADORE you. Your presence in the art world and on earth is supernatural and and am so so so inspired by you. YOU DESERVE THE BEST. You deserve the finest things in life AND FINEST ART the art world has to offer. What’s mine is yours... anything you want of my art, etc YOU CAN HAVE. I would give you the clothes off of my back girl!! Thank you for always making the little black girl in me smile?. You’ve truly always been a beacon of light for me and I’m so so humbled by this. Love, Azealia

Je pense pas quelle soit bipolaire, par contre elle est passée par le stade de dépression après BWET... je regardais des interviews et elle a mentionné quelque chose en rapport avec le film quelle a tourné et la soundtrack de ce dernier, puis le fait quon lait arnaqué genre on la emmené à LA pour fuck with the producer or cétait pour signer un deal au départ...si quelquun peut méclairer sur ça lol ce serait cool haha

• 1 mois après...
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...