Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

• 2 semaines après...

- Le groupe aurait enregistré sa nouvelle title track d'après Sara Forsberg :

"From yesterdays session with the awesome @ryansjhun @idrmusic @jussifer !! I am happy and thankful from the bottom of my heart to announce that I wrote a new single for the huge Korean girl froup, Girls Generation! I want to thank my manager @johnysticks, my music publicist Zac, my main guy @rodneyjerkins and the people mentioned above for this CRAZY opportunity. الشكر لله ‪#‎songwriting‬ ‪#‎grateful‬ ‪#‎studio‬ ‪#‎grind‬ ‪#‎girlsgeneration‬ ‪#‎gg‬ ‪#‎thankgod‬ ‪#‎awesome‬ ‪#‎dopesauce‬ PS. Can you tell I was stylewise inspired by working with Koreans? Haha"

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...

Taeyeon va débuter en solo !

Taeyeon will be Girls' Generation's first soloist!

SM Entertainment has been debuting many of their idols as solo acts since last year. Henry, Zhoumi, Kyuhyun, Taemin, and Jonghyun have all had solo debuts, and Amber will be joining them soon next month. If Girls' Generation fans were feeling a little left out, worry no more because Taeyeon has now been revealed to be working on her own solo effort.

Details of release date and promotino schedule are still up in the air, but a solo album is in the works.

• Like 1
  • 3 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...