Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

C'est pourtant assez clair vu les informations que nous avons, les filles n'ont pas vraiment accepté qu'elle se serve toujours du nom du groupe pour vendre sa marque 'Blanc'. Il était prévu qu'elle quitte le groupe pour continuer son business et se marier l'an prochain (ce que le groupe a accepté) mais elle a apparemment signé un nouveau contrat avec le label sans en discuter avec les fille, chose qu'elles n'ont pas du apprécier.

Si c'est ce que j'ai cité plus haut est en effet la véritable version (ce qui ne m'étonnerait pas), je peux tout à fait comprendre qu'elle même puisse se sentir comme étant la victime. Cependant comme le dit SM dans le communiqué officiel c'est une décision personnelle venant de Jessica elle même qu'ils ont validé au Printemps dernier. Elle savait très bien ce qu'elle faisait.

Si c'est cette version, Jessica passerait un peu pour un requin lol.. même si c'est plus l'oeuvre de Tyler Kwon jpense (le fait de rester sous la marque SNSD et de "profiter" du groupe).

Tu penses que c'est quoi l'annonce de demain BTD ? Pourquoi certains disent des trucs du genre "OT7" alors que Oniontaker dit qu'il est/était au courant que pour Jessica ?

Je me demande quelles seront conséquences sur le groupe? Déjà qu'en digital elles s'en sortent tout juste, leurs ventes physiques vont être affectés? :x

Même si elle a une réputation de bitch, c'est dommage pour Jessica, elle ne s'y attendait pas d'après ce que j'ai lu :s (même si c'était prévu à un moment).

Je me demande quelles seront conséquences sur le groupe? Déjà qu'en digital elles s'en sortent tout juste, leurs ventes physiques vont être affectés? :x

Même si elle a une réputation de bitch, c'est dommage pour Jessica, elle ne s'y attendait pas d'après ce que j'ai lu :s (même si c'était prévu à un moment).

Faut pas pousser quand même, elles s'en sortent plus que bien en digital. Mis à part AOA, Girl's Day, Sistar, A Pink (les groupes in) et 2NE1, les autres girlgroups n'ont pas des ventes digitales aussi importantes. Mr.Mr a déjà du dépasser les 900.000 sur Gaon, mais vu qu'il ne se classe plus dans le top 100 nous n'avons pas les chiffres. C'est ce qui fait la force du groupe, elles ont les ventes digitales, physiques, et tout le reste.

Cette histoire va très certainement affecter d'une façon ou d'une autre le groupe mais il est évidemment bien trop tôt pour en voir les conséquences. Le groupe ne s'arrêtera pas pour autant, elles perdront des fans c'est une certitude mais je doute fort qu'elles en restent la.

- Jessica a posté un nouveau Post (en Anglais) expliquant la situation :

"Hello. This is Jessica.

I was given a notice of departure from Girls' Generation by the agency on September 29, and I cannot hide my shocked and upset heart about this, so I'm here to reveal my position.

I have always put Girls' Generation's activities before my business or personal life as a member of Girls' Generation. However, despite my efforts for the team, I have been asked to leave the team by the agency.

While I was planning my business that I've had a lot of interest in since before, I had sufficiently consulted SM as well as the members about my preparation many times and asked for their understanding.

Up until the beginning of August when I was launching 'BLANC', I had received agreement and permission from SM, and congratulations from the members as well.

However, in early September, after only a month since the launching, the members suddenly changed their position and held a meeting, and told me to either quit my business or leave Girls' Generation without any justifiable reason.

I explained that I had already received permission from the agency, that I had never neglected Girls' Generation's activities, and that I could not suddenly halt my business due to my contract with my business partner after a month.

Ultimately, I pleaded that it was unjust for me to have to make a choice. Becoming a Girls' Generation member was the best thing in my life, and I had never thought about quitting.

Shocked about this, I had met with the agency CEO on September 16 to convey my position, and once again confirmed their permission for carrying out my business.

However, on September 29, I was given a one-sided notice asking me to leave Girls' Generation. Due to this, I was also unable to attend the fan meeting in China on September 30, and I have also been excluded from following Girls' Generation activities.

I have received great pain and cannot hide my sadness that I was asked by the agency and fellow members, whom I've spent 15 years with putting in all my passion and effort, to leave Girls' Generation just because of the reason that I'm starting a business.

I also want to apologize for causing concern to all the fans. Please understand that this situation is not at all what I had wanted, and that I've always treasured Girls' Generation, and that I will continue to do so. Thank you for always supporting and loving me.

Sincerely,
Jessica

Au passage Tyler a confirmé qu'il n'avait aucune intention de se marier avec elle.

Je pense qu'il n'y a pas de soucis à se faire pour le groupe, les internautes ont choisi leur camp :

Article: Jessica "Forced to leave by the agency... such a big wound" official statement (full document)

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+7,430, -1,224] How can you live life expecting to get everything you want

2. [+6,839, -1,162] I think it was selfish of her to think she can run a business, get married, and still be in SNSD

3. [+6,404, -1,133] Her actions warranted her being kicked out. Why bring Tyler everywhere? What kind of job would like that?

4. [+6,145, -1,431] What's fact is that Jessica made a selfish decision where she tried to get everything she wanted. Can't imagine how hurt the other members were having to come to this decision...

5. [+3,966, -789] I thought she wanted to leave?

6. [+1,482, -235] Dispatch was right... I don't think Sica realized how public sentiment would turn on her... Fans may be fans but anyone who's worked in the real world knows that you can't act like that or you'll get booted.

7. [+1,240, -155] Of course she should leave if she wants to get married, what is she so taken aback about? So selfish of her... what does she expect the 8 members to do? Look at WG, how did they end up? Let Sunye get married and what are the 4 of them doing now?

8. [+1,104, -126] She's being like this because she was going to leave in January but SM suddenly kicked her out

-

20140324_1395628506_50634800_1_99_201410

Article: Tyler Kwon clarifies wedding reports with Jessica "No plans"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+7,666, -305] This bastard's the worst;;;

2. [+5,737, -197] Clarifying things only puts the girlfriend in a more awkward position...

3. [+5,286, -242] He's the reason behind all of this tsk tsk

4. [+3,580, -100] What if Jessica gets screwed over in all of this? Tyler said he doesn't wanna get married... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,272, -19] So what's going to happen to Jessica if she breaks up with Tyler Kwon? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1,223, -53] Hul.... seems like Jessica's giving everything up for him..... but he has no plans of marrying her...

7. [+1,188, -40] Sounds like he's treating her as an enjoy while Jessica is dating him with the intention of marriage

8. [+1,121, -59] Sica-ya, this is your reality... without SNSD, you're nothing... You've hit rock bottom now so wake up.

-

20141017282084u1net_T5_105298_99_2014100

Article: [Q&D] Who's the victim?... 18 questions on Jessica's leave

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+13,700, -648] Judging by this article, Jessica made the selfish decision...

2. [+11,288, -436] But why'd she renew her contract if she's going to get married?

3. [+10,362, -592] Just because they're on the same team doesn't mean they have to put up with her getting married and opening a business. On top of her boyfriend following her around like a shadow~??!!!

4. [+9,014, -1,209] Amazing how Jessica's trying to act like the victim in this... meanwhile she's been backstabbing all along..

5. [+2,656, -84] Jessica's basically mad because she was going to throw them away but they threw her away first

6. [+2,473, -126] I don't know why the 8 are getting any hate when it's Jessica who couldn't decide one from the other ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+2,275, -128] Basically... Jessica built her own new life. I knew this would happen. I didn't think they'd push her out for no reason. Fighting to the remaining 8 members...

8. [+2,209, -82] I'm thinking the remaining 8 gave up a lot in their lives for the sake of the team

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...