Aller au contenu

Pixie Lott • Fake

Messages recommandés

Ce que j'ai pu secouer l'index deevaesquement en hurlant "Don't want no rolling stone rolling stone rolling stone" l'année dernière. :wub:

Un petit "bordel de cul de connasse de sa mère la pute" s'impose pour la non-exploitation de ce titre.

Bref, nouveau single, dégaine Aguilerienne, tout ça.

La chanson sort demain en radio et le clip le 15 juillet.

Je ne sais pas où vous avez vu que le single sortirait le 4 septembre ? parce que j'avais lu que le titre devait sortir cette semaine sur i-tunes UK. C'est peut-être pour les autres pays que le single sortira le 4 septembre ...

C'est dans la description de la vidéo sur YouTube et sur le site officiel ;)

Watch the fifth clip from her new single 'All About Tonight'. On radio from Monday, out 4th September!

Hello my crazzzy catsss, hope you’re all ok. It’s been such an exciting week. All these teasers going live for ‘All About Tonight’. I can’t wait for you to see the video on Friday 15th July on VEVO. But before that you get to hear the song in full! On Monday I’ll be going in to Radio 1 to see my pal Chris Moyles and his team – where I’ll be playing ‘All About Tonight’ for the very first time! Tune in from 8am when I’ll be talking to the gang.

Also if you are in the London area please come say hi! It’s going to be such a great morning , I really want to share it with you. I’m too excited already! The address for Radio 1 is 152-156 Great Portland St, London W1W 6AJ. I’ll arrive at 7:30am ish and then leave about 8:30am. So please do pop down and say hi!

Straight after i’ll be heading for Leicester Square to see Johnny and Lisa at Capital FM. So come see me there too!!! Hehe....the address is Capital FM, 29-30 Leicester Square London, WC2H 7LE. Or tune in and hear our chat Tuesday morning. See you there!

'All About Tonight' is out 4th September - more news coming soon!

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...