Aller au contenu

Mary J. Blige | My Life 2

Messages recommandés

Invité mjbfrenchfan

:mdr: Il vaut mieu être négatif sinon on va être décu !!

non je peux pas être négatif lol sinon aaparemment elle va rejoindre DIDDY et LIL WAYNE sur un REMIX de SOMEBODY TO LOVE ME

The Queen Mrs. Mary J. Blige has joined forces with early collaborator Diddy for a remix to his brand new record, and growing single “Somebody To Love Me”. The Jerry Wonda produced track is off Diddy-Dirty Money’s brand new album Last Train To Paris, and features a famous sample of The Sweet Inspirations “You Roam When You Don’t Get It At Home”. Joining the two legends on their quest for love is none other than Lil’ Wayne, who is back on his grind. The all-star remix is expected to be released soon, so stay tuned!

http://www.thisisrnb.com/2010/12/mary-j-blige-lil-wayne-join-diddy-on-quest-for-love/

"It's Album Time!!! I'm still Creating. I've been Quiet about it because I'm focussing!!! But its Coming!!!"

@MaryJBlige

On le savait déjà donc stay quiet stp à moins de nous lancer des news intéressantes.

PETITE PRECISION pour la personne qui s'est sentie visée : phrase d'accroche destinée à Mary JANE Blige et non à toi Gawouz7, et oui ça m'arrive de discuter avec elle à travers CIF.

Sa participation sur "These Worries" de Kid Cudi est très bonne, ça serait agréable de la voir prendre une direction plus sombre à l'image de ce titre.

Invité mjbfrenchfan

"It's Album Time!!! I'm still Creating. I've been Quiet about it because I'm focussing!!! But its Coming!!!"

@MaryJBlige

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Qu'elle prenne son temps surtout... rien ne sert de courir... FOCUS MARY FOCUS lol

• Like 1
Invité mjbfrenchfan

je viens de me le télécharger.... terrible MARY c'est MARY quoi quelle chanteuse putain

Elle a carrément une voix comme on en entendait il y a très longtemps chez les grandes chanteuses de JAZZ/SOUL très authentique.

Mary J. Blige is entering the Danja zone for her 10th studio album. Rap-Up TV caught up with super-producer Danjahandz on the Los Angeles set of singer-songwriter Kevin Cossom's video for "Baby I Like It" featuring Diddy and Fabolous. When not prepping his N.A.R.S.-signed artist's debut, the hitmaker has been in the lab with the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBh-69fDeg&feature=player_embedded

"The records we have so far I'm very proud of. Kevin definitely went in and did his thing writing. Mary so far, her performances are great," says Danja of their easygoing studio sessions. "Everything that I've done feels really good. Great tracks, funky, you can dance to it. Some is a hybrid of 808s with very heartfelt, soulful piano lines on top of them. You dancing and you in the club, but you kinda feeling a certain way at the same time. Very emotional topics and kinda classic Mary in 2011."

:hmmm:

Invité mjbfrenchfan

Ils ont déjà bossé ensemble dans le passé?

Je me posais la question mais je ne crois pas.

Très excitant c'est vrai, j'espère que la moitié de l'album ne va pas leaké 6 mois avant la date de sortie

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...