Aller au contenu

How To Get Away With Murder

Messages recommandés

Je suis amoureux de Jack Falahee, m'en fous de ses petites lèvres, je succombe à chacun de ses apparitions. :wub:

D'ailleurs, le gus a posé pour Out Magazine.

jack-falahee-00.jpg

Jack-Falahee-01.jpg

Jack-Falahee-02.jpg

Jack-Falahee-03_0.jpg

jack-falahee-04_0.jpg

jack-falahee-05.jpg

Here is what the 25-year-old How to Get Away With Murder actor had to share with the mag:

On his own sexuality: “I don’t think answering who I’m sleeping with accomplishes anything other than quenching the thirst of curiosity. And moreover, it seems reductive. It’s been really interesting to be in the middle of the industry’s fascination with the individual, because I never thought about that growing up or when I was at acting school. No matter how I answer, someone will say, ‘No, that’s not true.’ We still live in this hetero-normative, patriarchal society that is intent on placing everything within these binaries. I really hope that – if not in my lifetime, my children’s lifetime – this won’t be a question, that we won’t need this.”

On being the poster boy for gay sex on network TV: “I’m glad that it is a big deal – it’s a huge deal – but you don’t think about that when you go to work. On Monday, I have to go and do a bunch of scenes, and I’m thinking about my actions and my goals and objectives – not I’m going to go make a difference.”

On using his newfound fame to help promote awareness: “I’ve lost friends to suicide, a few of whom were closeted and didn’t have anywhere to turn. It pains my heart. Look at this young woman Leelah Alcorn. She didn’t think she could be who she wanted to be – who she was – and it’s f–king awful. Now that I’m in a position where people are curious about what I have to say about things, I would like to help.”

Les scènes entre Connor et Oliver furent tellement mignonnes durant le 1x11... J'en PEUX PLUS. Oui, j'attends le printemps..

tumblr_njcb8uEsu91qac5oso1_540.gif

tumblr_njcb8uEsu91qac5oso4_540.gif

tumblr_njc3mkbLhV1r6vy8ho2_250.giftumblr_njc3mkbLhV1r6vy8ho5_250.gif

tumblr_njc3mkbLhV1r6vy8ho1_250.giftumblr_njc3mkbLhV1r6vy8ho7_250.gif

tumblr_njc3mkbLhV1r6vy8ho6_250.giftumblr_njc3mkbLhV1r6vy8ho8_250.gif

tumblr_njdc53TiVk1r6wtjto3_250.giftumblr_njdc53TiVk1r6wtjto1_250.gif

tumblr_njdc53TiVk1r6wtjto2_250.giftumblr_njdc53TiVk1r6wtjto4_250.gif

tumblr_njcixs3Z111rnof9ao1_250.giftumblr_njcixs3Z111rnof9ao2_250.gif

tumblr_njcixs3Z111rnof9ao3_250.giftumblr_njcixs3Z111rnof9ao4_250.gif

Bref.

• Like 8

Jpp de cette série.

Chaque épisode est meilleur que le précédent ! Viola Davis mérite des awards par milliers ! :throb:

@Temoulcious : il me semble qu'elle se sent responsable de tout ce qui arrive, c'est à cause d'elle au final, du coup elle fera tout pour les sortir de là !

• Like 1
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...