Aller au contenu

Paris Hilton

Messages recommandés

Son premier album pour Janvier!

MTV UK: "According to sources, Paris Hilton's eagerly awaited debut album is set for release in late January, with the first single out in time for Christmas. The album has been the brainchild of 50 Cent's writer/producer Scott Storch, who has also worked with Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. The album, entitled "1 Crazy Party" has been in the recording stages for a year now, with Paris and Scott working in LA to complete the LP before Paris begins filming on the 4th series of "The Simple Life" with Nicole Ritchie on November 1st.

The first single off the album is entitled "Turn It Up" and is expected to debut on radio next week with the video for the record being recorded soon after. The promotion for the LP will begin in the New Year, with a suspected follow single of "All The Boys Are Chasing Me" with Fat Joe and Nelly appearing in the early stages of next year. Thus far, none of the tracks from the album have been leaked, apart from an excerpt of "Screwed" which appeared on MTV's The Leak earlier this year.

"I wanted to create an album that actually gave messages to my fans... whilst keeping a certain groove and up-beat feel all the way through," explains Paris.

Other album tracks for the album include "This Type Of Girl" which addresses the way Paris has been portrayed by the media and "My Mistake" which confronts Paris' personal issues, including her infamous sex tape.

"I didn't want to include many slow songs [on the album], as I'm the kind of girl who likes songs I can dance to," Paris told MTV.

Details on the tracks of the album are being kept under wraps at the moment. However, a tracklisting for the LP has been leaked by Sony BMG "

01. Turn It Up

02. Comin' Down

03. All The Boys Are Chasing Me featuring Fat Joe & Nelly

04. This Type Of Girl

05. Call Me

06. Spun (On The Scene)

07. My Mistake

08. Seduction

09. Aloud

10. So Hot

11. What You Do To Me

12. Zoned Out

13. Screwed

• Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...