Aller au contenu

Taylor Swift | Double Album: The Tortured Poets Department | Midnights 4ème AOTY de sa carrière

Messages recommandés

Elle fera le Live Lounge de la BBCR1 en Septembre ! ?

Et du coup on en apprend un peu plus sur deux chansons de l'album dans l'article de Vogue: Lover et The Man.

First she plays “Lover,” the title track, coproduced by Jack Antonoff. “This has one of my favorite bridges,” she says. “I love a bridge, and I was really able to go to Bridge City.” It’s a romantic, haunting, waltzy, singer-songwritery nugget: classic Swift. “My heart’s been borrowed and yours has been blue,” she sings. “All’s well that ends well to end up with you.”

Next, Swift cues up a track that “plays with the idea of perception.” She has often wondered how she would be written and spoken about if she were a man, “so I wrote a song called ‘The Man.’ ” It’s a thought experiment of sorts: “If I had made all the same choices, all the same mistakes, all the same accomplishments, how would it read?” Seconds later, Swift’s earpods are pumping a synth-pop earworm into my head: “I’d be a fearless leader. I’d be an alpha type. When everyone believes ya: What’s that like?

Swift thinks Lover might be her favorite album yet. “There are so many ways in which this album feels like a new beginning,” she says. “This album is really a love letter to love, in all of its maddening, passionate, exciting, enchanting, horrific, tragic, wonderful glory.”

• Like 4

Désolé du double post mais elle vient de poster les paroles de Lover, je pense qu'on aura la chanson demain:

D'autres infos sur l'album:

> Quality of the album is like Red. High peaks but definitely some questionable tracks.

> Saving the last track, the latter third of the album is unbearable compared to how it starts

> Track 6 was going to be the lead at some point before Taylor came up with ME at the end of the recording sessions. Same happened with New Romantics a few years ago.

> There was going to be another featured track on Lover. She took it out and replaced it with the solo version just like she did with Bad Blood, which had the Kendrick verses recorded before the album dropped. Maybe she will release it later as a single, but I think she's not in good terms with the other artist anymore.

> She started writing some of this album before she finished reputation.

> The team has already been contracting personnel for the fourth video.

C'est quasiment sûr que Drake était prévu sur l'album à la base. 

• Like 3

Il est clair que ce soir/cette nuit/ce matin on aura rien, ça aurait été annoncé d'ici-là...

The Archer est sorti un mercredi, probablement que le prochain single promo aussi. ^^

EDIT : Sait-on la tracklist de l'album par contre? J'ai l'impression que tout le monde la connait, je vois plein de nom de morceau partout mais je n'en ai pas vu la couleur. ?

• Like 1
Il y a 3 heures, Marceau a dit :

EDIT : Sait-on la tracklist de l'album par contre? J'ai l'impression que tout le monde la connait, je vois plein de nom de morceau partout mais je n'en ai pas vu la couleur. ?

1. I Forgot You Existed
2. Cruel Summer

3. Lover

4. The Man

5. The Archer

6. I Think He Knows

7. Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince

8. Paper Rings

9. Cornelia Street

10. Soon You’ll Get Better (feat. The Dixie Chicks)

11. Death By A Thousand Cuts

12. London Boy

13. False God

14. You Need To Calm Down

15. Afterglow

16. ME! (feat. Brendon Urie) 

17. It’s Nice To Have a Friend

18. Daylight

EDIT: Elle sera à Paris le 9 Septembre pour un concert privé "The City of Lover Concert" en partenariat avec Digster:

• Thanks 3
Le 08/08/2019 à 16:23, Wonderstruck a dit :

> There was going to be another featured track on Lover. She took it out and replaced it with the solo version just like she did with Bad Blood, which had the Kendrick verses recorded before the album dropped. Maybe she will release it later as a single, but I think she's not in good terms with the other artist anymore.

C'est quasiment sûr que Drake était prévu sur l'album à la base. 

Il s'est passé quoi avec Drake ?

il y a une heure, Fouh a dit :

On va où pour tenter de gagner les places?

Apparement ça n'était possible pour la France (la bonne blague) et le lien n'est plus accessible car apparemment tout a été déjà gagné. 

• Thanks 1
  • Wonderstruck changed the title to Taylor Swift | Double Album: The Tortured Poets Department | Midnights 4ème AOTY de sa carrière
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   1 membre

• Créer...