Aller au contenu

Selena Gomez & The Scene | When The Sun Goes Down

Messages recommandés

T'es sur que c'est la cover? Le format me semble bizarre et en plus y a même pas le nom de l'album.

Et puis pourquoi c'est écrit "With Special Guest Allstar Weekend"?

J'ai vu sa sur Selena Gomez Center. Plusieur blog et magasines people on dit la même chose mais c'est vrai que ce n'est rien d'officiel.. Et je sais pas du tout pourquoi y a le "with special..."

Nouvelle interview, on en apprend plus sur l'album (je poste que les questions qui donnent des infos, l'interview en entier ici !

Q: It feels like you just put out A Year Without Rain (Gomez's previous album, September 2010). What are you trying differently on the one that's coming out June 28?

A: We did this one quickly. Originally, I was only going to record four new songs in the studio to release before I go on tour. […] I wanted to release a couple of new songs for my fans, so when they came to the tour they'd have new material to rock out to. "Who Says" was the first one I recorded, and I was obsessed with the message, so we ended up releasing it as a single, and the feedback was really cool and everybody, the fans, loved it, and it was such an inspirational song, I was really proud of it. And once I went back in the studio, I recorded two and three [songs], and then I recorded four and five, and ended up just working with different producers and just decided to put together a third record before the tour.

Q: Who were you working with?

I worked with Tim [James] and Antonina [Armato], from Rock Mafia, who gave me my song "Naturally," [from 2009's Kiss & Tell], and they gave me three songs on the new album. I worked with them so quickly, that's why we had three songs already. I worked with Toby Gad, who I worked with on my first and second record, and I worked with him on two new songs with Pixie Lott. And Britney Spears co-wrote a song that I got to record, which I'm very excited about. Katy Perry gave me a song that is very cheeky and very Katy, which I'm really excited for everyone to hear.

Q: What's the Katy Perry song about?

It's called "That's How I Like It." It's really funny. It's about how a woman's going to defend herself in a relationship, like, "You're going to cook dinner for me, I want you to bring me my food. Massage my feet." And basically it's very woman-empowering, so it's very, very fun, it's very upbeat.

Q: The Britney Spears song: What did she contribute on that track?

A: She did one, and it's called "Whiplash." She wrote most of the song with two co-writers I went in and recorded the song with. I guess they had recorded a song a while back, I'm not sure of the whole story.

Q: How did you get the chance to record it?

A: There's a few songs that get sent in, and I think this song was in the mix of all of them, and I heard it and thought it was so cool, and it was different, and I didn't actually find out 'til later that she had co-wrote it.

Q: Does it sound like something off of Femme Fatale?

A: Well, Femme Fatale is an INSANE record. I don't think I can go anywhere near as insane as that record is, that record is so good. It's a different version of it. It is still very techno and dance-y, but it's a different version.

Q: You said earlier that you were really obsessed with the message of "Who Says?" How reflective of the rest of the album is it?

A: It's funny because it's a lot different. "Who Says" is a lot more organic, there's a lot of guitar and it's more simple. The whole record, the theme of it is really inspirational. I have a lot of pretty songs, I don't think I have any negative songs on this record at all, actually. I have, like, one breakup song, but other than that, they're all really upbeat. I want my music to reflect what the message is behind "Who Says," which is inspiring, uplifting, and upbeat, that makes people want to move and dance, I want my music to be fun and light for everybody.

Selena confirme donc elle même la participation de Britney dans l'écriture d'une chanson.

Katy Perry a donné une nouvelle chanson à Selena pour ce troisième album: That's How I Like It.

Finalement, il y a deux chansons écrites par Britney sur l'album, et Dr. Luke aurait aussi participé.

Le Dr. Luke nous dit :

« Britney a écrit trois chansons pour le nouvel album de Selena, l'une des chansons n'a pas été prise pour l'un de ses albums, mais les deux autres ont été écrites exclusivement pour elle. »

Kevin Rudolph, chanteur Américain, a ajouté :

« Les paroles sont comme une drogue, une dépendance ! Elle sont faciles, rapides, très sexy et provocantes ! ».

• Like 1
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...