Aller au contenu

Selena Gomez & The Scene | When The Sun Goes Down

Messages recommandés

Honnêtement HR gère vraiment pour cette ère, ils lancent le single au moment ou elle est sur-médiatisé pour "Spring Breakers" elle parle partout de son projet d'album, ils l'a font venir en Europe pour la promo ... Si ils exploitent 4 singles et lui prévoient un plan promo correct ça peut ressembler à quelque chose.

Selena confirme le single pour Avril, une tournée cet été et parle de l'album:

What else are you working on?

"I just finished my fourth record, so I'll release the single in April and then I'll tour this summer. I also did two other movies that haven't come out yet. One of them is called The Getaway, with Ethan Hawke, which is a really fun action movie. And then the other, I did with Nat Wolfe and Mary-Louise Parker and it's a fun, dark comedy. I'm hoping that will come out soon."
Snapshots from a recent music video shoot have been all over the internet. Are you as excited for your first single as we are?
"That actually wasn't for my music video! They're just from a photo shoot I did. The pictures were everywhere and my friends were texting me, like, 'What's going on?!' That is exactly why I tell people not to believe what they read on the internet."
Can you give us any scoop about your new album or single?
"It is so much fun. I made a huge fun dance record that I'm so proud of. I got to record twenty or so great songs and work with a bunch of different producers and they're all really fun, pop songs—a little Ellie Goulding-ish, a little island-y feel. It's a really fun pop record. I'm super stoked for it. It's kind of been hush-hush about it and I'm excited for the single to come out and for my fans to hear it."

Par contre, E! News dit n'importe quoi apparemment... c'était pas un clip qu'elle tournait.

• Like 6
Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...